Biden: Gun-Ban Legislation "Just the Beginning" -- Pelosi: "Not the End of the D

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Southern Indiana

This week, Vice-President Joe Biden, and House Minority Leader,Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), showed us--once again--how thorough theircontempt is for our Constitutionally guaranteed Second Amendment rights.

According to a Washington Times article, on a Wednesday conference callorganized by "Mayors Against Illegal Guns," Biden referred to currentanti-gun legislation and told his anti-gun supporters, "Let me say this asclearly as I can: this is just the beginning."

As the article notes, recent surveys show increasing opposition to stricter guncontrol measures. But this fact matters not to Biden; nor to Pelosi, who alsovoiced a determination to continue pushing for gun bans, no matter what theAmerican public says.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Biden's comment was used on Fox to point out that he and other banners don't think they can get the semi-auto or mag capacity bans through and will keep trying. But I saw it as a much more chilling comment on their dogged determination to not ever give up the fight to strangle our rights.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    It is too bad we don't have some laws we could use against elected officials that violate their oaths of office and step all over the constitution.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    It is too bad we don't have some laws we could use against elected officials that violate their oaths of office and step all over the constitution.

I hear you. Problem I see is this.... How do we do it? No one is coming forward saying "hey Jarhead, just file this or call so and so." If you know how to do it, stop with the sarcasm and frigging do it!!!

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Biden's comment was used on Fox to point out that he and other banners don't think they can get the semi-auto or mag capacity bans through and will keep trying. But I saw it as a much more chilling comment on their dogged determination to not ever give up the fight to strangle our rights.
    I agree, but unfortunately I think they have figured a way around a ban on the guns just by keeping the ammo out of the stores. I have no idea how, and I know that all the buying is causing a good portion of the ammo shortage problem, but I still believe they are doing things that have been limiting the amount of ammo that we gun owners are able to buy.:xmad:

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Damn Joe, before you came along I never realized that it could be possible for anyone so stonewall stupid to get so far in life.

Now Biden being Catholic had to explain to a group of Irish-Americans in New York last week why he wouldn't kiss Pope Francis' ring during his recent visit to Rome, a globally accepted gesture for Catholics, and considered a rare honor to have a personal audience with the Pope, one that most Catholics never get in their lifetime. A huge insensitivity at its very best, more likely just another act of arrogant and truly immature stupidity by someone who seems as out of place in the White House as the fabled "bull in a china shop". Perhaps one of Pope Francis' predecessors, who also received the same treatment from Biden, hit the nail on the head quite well when he said....

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it - Pope John Paul II

Last edited:

Cldedhnds

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 17, 2013
    Hendricks
    I am confident that many strategy discussions have taken place with all the money and expertise our government can put together. Taxpayer expensed of course, point and counterpoint run over and over to squeak through. There will come a time when an opportunity well thought in advance will be pounced on to pass something. The commitment level is almost flagrant and undeniable, they will get SOMETHING passed. I have long said that we have a constitutional right to bear arms, but no right to the ammunition to put in them.

Top Bottom