Thats my boy...:rockwoot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    He's headed for trouble, that boy. Fishing is a bad habit that can lead to much worse problems. What's wrong with you? Can't you get him into healthy habits like TV, the Internet and Hip hop music?:):

Just kidding. Looks like a fine young man and a good fish! You should be very proud!

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    e's headed for trouble, that boy. Fishing is a bad habit that can lead to much worse problems. What's wrong with you? Can't you get him into healthy habits like TV, the Internet and Hip hop music?:):

You know, that would be really funny if it weren't so d*** true.

I'm still young myself, but I still can't believe we actually need the "hey kids, stop watching TV for 30 minutes and go play outside" public service announcements.:ugh:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Where'd you snag a Smallmouth in Brownsburg? hehe

-J-

ETA: Yes, I may definitely regret asking this question using these particular words. Especially with THIS crowd. heh.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Looks like a fine young man and a good fish! You should be very proud!

He's a keeper.. You'll hear lots about him from me.. One hell of a shot that boy is..

Didn't even gut it. Yikes.

It was gutted but my foreigner type step mother left the head on "as they do in Romania" :rolleyesedit:

Where'd you snag a Smallmouth in Brownsburg?

My dad lives in Plattsburgh, NY, right on Lake Champlain. We normaly catch and release, I will continue with that practice..:n00b:

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    I prefer my fish in "stick" form.

:lmfao: You and me both!

I like to fish, enjoy catch and release or even catch and let someone else eat them but I'm not much for fish myself. I actually don't really like seafood in general. I lived in Florida and that was all there was to eat I swear - hence I was skinny. er. Never actually skinny mind you.

Gonefishin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    Good One!

Nice Small Mouth! I Love to Bass fish! I was very fortunate last year to land 2 nice Largemouth Bass. One weighed in at 9lb. 11oz. and the other was 8lb. 10oz. I have fished for several years now and I will tell you that you will miss more that you will land. Just keep on wetting your line and your day will come, as mine did for me last year. I will be suprised if I ever catch another bass of that size in Indiana again, but I am glad that I had that chance.

Top Bottom