• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • =Josh=

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    West side of Indy
    I just want to give a big shout out to RobbyMaQ. I am a new shooter and he invited me, my wife, my brother and his wife to come to his place to shoot some guns. My wife wasn't able to make it because we had a sick 2-year-old at home, but we had a great time. He took the time to educate me on The 4 Rules, basic mechanics and get the feel for some different hand guns and rifles. We had a great time and I was able to get out the jitters of shooting a firearm for essentially the first time. I still have much to learn before purchasing my own hand gun and I will still take some more formal classes on the subject, but it was a great experience and I can't wait to do it again sometime. Thanks, Robby!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Roby is a great person and a valued friend.
    I have shot with him on several occasions and he is a good mentor.
    You were in very capable hands.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    That's great, Josh. You will find a lot of friendly people on INGO willing to help you out.

Great job Robby!

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    As a new adult shooter, you are doing it the right way. Get some intro training, get some hands with different firearms and then you will be in a better position to select your first firearm. Keep practicing and training (they are not the same).

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Thanks for the kind words my friend. Everybody was safe, and left with the same amount of holes we came with.
    As I mentioned to you earlier, you are fairly safe, seem to pick up on things quickly, and mostly didn't need reminding after being told once (except your support hand grip :):). You did really well for trying revolvers, semi autos, and rifles for the first time. The whole amphibious thing you got going is nifty :yesway:.

Now just go get some training! I gave you some names, plenty more to be found here as well! I look forward to some AAR's of your own!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Well done Robby, and congrats to the OP for getting started right!!

Also OP, you must have done well. Historically, visitors to the RMAC compound have about a 50/50 chance of ending up in the basement pit using lotion from the basket.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Congrats OP on getting started. Robby is a very squared a way guy to get you started correctly. He is one of the good ones! :thumbsup:

=Josh=

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    West side of Indy
    Thanks all for the warm welcome. Robby is certainly a great guy as you all know. I've been very impressed with the sense of community that I've found on these forums since joining. I've been around lots of different forums over the years, but this one has something very different to it that I'm loving and Robby is a perfect example of that. It's great that I only live about 20 min away from him as well (I'm just outside Clermont). I'm sure I'll be seeing him and others from this community again before too long. I'll have all sorts of questions before I make my first purchase. :)

Top Bottom