• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Seems like Mr Obama isn't the intellectual heavyweight he'd have us believe. He's certainly no writer and he lied about that on the campaign trail. Weather Underground terrorist and marxist academician Ayers is someone Obama tried to distance himself from while campaigning. Now he can't do that. Of course it's too late for us and the Obama voters really don't care that he's a liar and a fraud.
    From The Law Enforcement Examiner

The founder of Times Books -- publisher of President Barack Obama's autobiography Dreams From My Father -- Thomas Lipscomb recently dropped a huge bomb on the Obama White House. Now a senior fellow at the well-regarded Annenberg Center, Lipscomb contends that Obama's story was actually ghostwritten by former terrorist and cop-killer William Ayers.
    During the presidential campaign if asked how close he was with the former bomb-maker for Weathermen, Obama would claim that Bill Ayers was merely "a guy who lives in my neighborhood," and "not somebody who I exchange ideas with on a regular basis."
    But according to Lipscomb's Accuracy in Media report: "Obama had to give up on a $150,000 Simon & Schuster contract because he couldn't complete the manuscript, his sources were telling him Obama finally had to bring in a ghostwriter to put together his highly praised Dreams From My Father for Times Books. He had a million pieces of tape, pictures, memos, notes, and no manuscript."
    Unfortunately for Obama, he was caught at a July 10, 2008, meeting in Fairfax, Virginia proudly saying the following: "I've written two books. I actually wrote them myself."
    While bloggers have posted stories alleging Obama's book is a ghostwritten product, a noted journalist and best selling author of 33 books Christopher Andersen published a fascinating new book, Barack and Michelle: Portrait of an American Marriage, a fawning diatribe about America's First Family, that alleges matter-of-factly that not only is Obama's book ghostwritten, but it was ghostwritten by the former terrorist Bill Ayers.
    Andersen states in his book: "Everyone knew [Obama and Ayers] were friends and that they worked on various projects together. It was no secret. Why would it be? People liked them both."
    Read the rest at the source.

Imagine my lack of surprise at this news. Wonder if anyone in the press will ever bring it up at a news conference? Ah, who am I kidding?
    http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...ama-book-ghostwritten-by-terrorist-Bill-Ayers

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Once again the liar in chief is exposed. This is the guy that he barely knew. They served on a board together and that was all.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    You can't blame Obomba it's hard to write a book without a telepromptor. Don't expect anyone in the main stream news to cover it.

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Lets not be naive. Even accomplished authors who have degrees in the field, and can actually write use ghost writers these days: especially if they are famous.

Did anyone really expect the Kenyan Usurper to write a book? For Real?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm pretty sure I heard this reported by Sean Hannity before the 2008 election. Glad to see its finally getting exposed further.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Obama and Ayers are very close.

When Obama lived in the condos on 54th Street by the Lake he and Ayers would often have coffee together at a coffee house near the University of Chicago. Obama, Ayers and their wives used to dine together at various restaurants in Hyde Park.

As well, Obama's first political fundraiser was at Ayers' house, sponsored by Ayers.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Once again the liar in chief is exposed. This is the guy that he barely knew. They served on a board together and that was all.

No, No. He just knew him from the neighborhood, nothing more....

B.H.O.

"Ayres was just another guy in the neighborhood…”

:rolleyes:

400wde_Obama-Ayers_DamningOfAmerica1.jpg

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    The bad thing was that I was googling some of the old stories to see exactly what the ONE had said back during the campaign and found stories by the watch guards of truth at the Washington Post. They assured us the Ayres story was just made up by the Right.

Top Bottom