• E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    This is just a rumor.:D

you have now been disapeared. you were just a rumor :):

I will never agree to something like this. rumors etc, have been part of the news in this country since before our revolution. even the famous picture of the boston masacre was intentional rumor/propoganda to fire people up to action, and for good reason. this agency would undermine everything american to our core in my opinion. if you dont want bad news then turn off the news all together because it ALL has some falsities, rumors and opinions in it at some point.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Bill Clinton wants a federal or UN agency to combat Internet rumors. I have taken the liberty of submitting the name of our own Internet rumorist rambone to the former President for his consideration to head this new agency, who's charter will be to dispell all manner of rumor against the government spread on the Interwebz.

Maybe you could submit your resume and apply for the job?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I feel so confident that if an agency like that was created that it would be very careful to protect everyone's free speech. Articles that are negative of the people in charge as long as they are truthful, they would give them their stamp as being true. The we would be able to read with confidence. I just don't see anything going wrong with this plan.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Maybe you could submit your resume and apply for the job?

I figured you probably need the job a lot more than I do. Besides, you're much better at ferreting out rumor, inuendo, and patently false and sometimes silly information on the Internet than I am. I believe you eminently qualified for the position.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I read a rumor on the internet that Bill Clinton has the morals of a pig.... whoops, that's not a rumor.:rolleyes:

Would this apply to the rumors that conservatives want grandma to eat dog food, do away with medicare/medicaid, social security, or that the rich pay no taxes, there WON'T be rationing of healthcare, or that bipartisonship to the left means having to totally agree and go along with them, blah blah, blah....

Hum... no, I didn't think so.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I feel so confident that if an agency like that was created that it would be very careful to protect everyone's free speech. Articles that are negative of the people in charge as long as they are truthful, they would give them their stamp as being true. The we would be able to read with confidence. I just don't see anything going wrong with this plan.

:laugh:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    The Obama administration has created and staffed a new position tucked inside their communications shop for helping coordinate rapid response to unfavorable stories and fostering and improving relations with the progressive online community.

This is the textbook definition for propaganda is it not?

Top Bottom