• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Nice to finally see the President have to answer tough questions that he can't duck.

He didn't look happy.

Executive Summary - It's all Fox News' fault.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    I believe anyone watching the interview would have to say that the President did his best to wiggle out of giving direct answers. As usual, he avoided answering to the American People. What else is new?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I haven't watched O'Reilly since his "heavy weapons" and nobody needs them type comments last year. Was this a replay of one of his regular shows? Or some special? I'm asking since his regular show is on M-F's.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Who was the last politician you heard give a direct answer? Ambiguous answers are the best friend a habitual liar ever could have.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I missed most...but not all. I saw the end, thought Prez was lying through his teeth....nothing new...But Bill read one letter that asked why Prez wants to "fundamentally change America.." And Barry said that he didn't want to do that....Bill said thats what he has said, (and he has) but then let Barry lie his way out of it and instead of calling him a liar, Bill said he beieved that Barry has a good heart. ????????? Think Barry is a traitor, think Bill has gone soft.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I missed most...but not all. I saw the end, thought Prez was lying through his teeth....nothing new...But Bill read one letter that asked why Prez wants to "fundamentally change America.." And Barry said that he didn't want to do that....Bill said thats what he has said, (and he has) but then let Barry lie his way out of it and instead of calling him a liar, Bill said he beieved that Barry has a good heart. ????????? Think Barry is a traitor, think Bill has gone soft.
    Probably just trying to stay out of the auditor's office. :D

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I didn't watch it because I knew Obama would either lie or dance around the questions. The interview should have been done with Hannity.
    I would love to see that.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Have two men with higher opinions of themselves EVER been in the same room?:dunno:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I think the question in the letter could have been asked in a better way that might at least better expose his answer as a lie. It should have been asked in two parts, with the second question asked as a followup.

First ask, "In your 2008 campaign you said you would fundamentally change America; have you succeeded in that to your satisfaction?

Probably Obama is [strike]smart[/strike] shrewd enough to anticipate the next part of the question, but still self-serving enough to try to claim some successes. So after his blathering on, go ahead and hit him with the why did you want to fundamentally change America? That may make his lies easier for the average American to detect.

But the question I wish he would have asked is another two-parter.

First, In the 2008 campaign you said you would unite Americans, not divide them; what have you done that brings Americans together?

Again he would probably anticipate where this is headed, but would probably still take the self-serving route and blather on and on about what a uniter he is. Then hit him with the second part, which is to enumerate the sundry divisive things that he's done and said and then ask how might those things have impacted the (list them) things he just claimed he's done to bring Americans together.

Top Bottom