• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think it's a legitimate warning, since Obama's rise to power closely mirrors Hitler's, and his policies closely mirror both Hitler's and Stalin's.

Well, be sure to point out where he is advocating genocide and you might have a point. Be sure to also let me know when we went through the violent communist revolution, or the Night of Long Knives or Beer Hall Putsch, and don't forget where Obama was imprisoned for a couple of years after his failed coup. Oh, and show me where Obama served his country in a prior war, with distinction.

If you want to say things like that, at least the major, formative events should be similar. Hitler and Lenin fought their way to the top over many years of struggle and strife. Obama gave a speech and looked narcissistic and self-important, and never really DID ANYTHING. Their rises to power were not even remotely similar.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    The three circle symbols are quite intriguing. Obama is the first POTUS that I know of to have his own distinct "symbol"....

Yep, it's downright creepy, and it sickened me to see the media using it during the campaign. Their bias couldn't have been more obvious. Can you say, "hook, line, and sinker?"

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Maybe obama-messiah should be closer compared with Franklin Pierce, who took over a nation that was at peace and wound up dividing it to the point that states seceded from the union leading to that horrible period in US history known as The Civil War.

I pray that it isn't so.

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    I wouldn't compare Obama, as much as I despise him, with people who are directly responsible for the murders of millions of innocent people. It isn't fair, and is in fact belittling of what those people did, and an insult to what the survivors of those genocides went through.

Obama isn't out of office yet he may well be directly responsible for the murders of millions of innocent people who knows only time will tell. If we don't get this country back on track I for one really can see gulags in the future.

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This billboard comes off as some overdramatic BS that the D party nutjobs would do. The TP needs to stick to the issues, and keep putting them front and center, then identify those on the wrong side of these issues. Simply putting up "BO is evil" billboards will do nothing. People need to know what the D's and R's are doing and why it's killing the USA, not just see mudslinging.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Notice how they didn't seem too upset with the Lenin comparison?

Interesting observation. I have to admit, I didn't take the time to look at the discussion. But certainly the road that Lenin sent Russia down resulted in more deaths than in Germany, right? So that comparison ought to provoke similar or greater outrage.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    Interesting observation. I have to admit, I didn't take the time to look at the discussion. But certainly the road that Lenin sent Russia down resulted in more deaths than in Germany, right? So that comparison ought to provoke similar or greater outrage.

Big difference between Lenin and Hitler is this.

the Country supported Hitler, Hitler worked to restore Germany.

Lenin, sought power by killing the Royal family, women, children and the King. Many millions (20-60m) more were slaughtered.
    Lenin's agenda was NOT supported, but it was forced onto them.
    Lenin, with Trotsky singled handed are responsible for the creation of the word "racist", which was labeled to Slavic people who did not want Athiesm, Communism, and wanted to keep they're traditional culture.

NeoConservativism, or "New" Conservativism is Trotskism. The Founder of NeoCon agenda was a Trotskist, freely admitting, and proudly. Pat Buchanan, a Traditional American Conservative said the NeoCons were "undocumented people of the left."

This is why, despite American's being overwelmingly Conservative, and wanting to preserve they're heritage, Christianity etc, they cant.

Because effectively, Communism infiltrated both Parties, Democrats are abit more obvious.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    S-RoundObamaSymbol-thumb-240x240.gif
    That looks alien! Wouldn't you say?

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Maybe obama-messiah should be closer compared with Franklin Pierce, who took over a nation that was at peace and wound up dividing it to the point that states seceded from the union leading to that horrible period in US history known as The Civil War.

I pray that it isn't so.

That's more like it- let's compare BHO not to Hitler or Pol Pot, but to inept leaders from our own history. I would throw in LBJ, Carter, and a sprinkle of Nixon just for good measure. Comparisons to the worst despots in history are just silly.

Yes, I know, someone will say "People voted for Hitler out of fear just like they did BHO". I voted for W out of fear, and there were no concentration camps during his eight years.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Obama isn't out of office yet he may well be directly responsible for the murders of millions of innocent people who knows only time will tell. If we don't get this country back on track I for one really can see gulags in the future.

Well, then, it will be a fair comparison if and when Obama actually orders the murders of millions of people. Until then, it's no more fair, and no more justified than comparing BUSH to Hitler.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I wouldn't compare Obama, as much as I despise him, with people who are directly responsible for the murders of millions of innocent people. It isn't fair, and is in fact belittling of what those people did, and an insult to what the survivors of those genocides went through.

THIS! You dishonor the memory of all those that fought and died fighting Hitler, Stalin, Mao by comparing "Johnny Come Lately" Obama to them. Obama will be out of office soon enough, without even a comparable body count.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom