18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Sounds like a scam to me. Everyone knows Bin Laden's remains are in Hanger 18 at Wright - Patterson AFB.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    terrorfish.jpg

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He didn't find it if he doesn't have the body and proof that it's him.
    He's just guessing where there body should be, and that's a pretty large area.
    He's not asking that much money so he will probably get the money easily.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Oh the far fetched "conspiracy theories"....

They are silly really.

The only thing that makes sense is that bin laden was killed in a remote place, no evidence was given other than the word of the state and the independent media, and that he was buried at sea.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i too found Bin Ladens body and if you will send me an email with your account information so that i can wire you the 200k that it will take to get the body you can have all the credit

jake

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    i too found Bin Ladens body and if you will send me an email with your account information so that i can wire you the 200k that it will take to get the body you can have all the credit

jake

PM sent with account and routing numbers, full name and address and my s.s. # to make sure we get this done right. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Also they talk about DNA testing, im not how this guy is going to get any DNA to compare it the body he would find.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    PM sent with account and routing numbers, full name and address and my s.s. # to make sure we get this done right. :yesway:

i'm going out of country i'll be sure to have my business partner ship your deluxe energy stone to you soon...... you did order the stone right? or am i supposed to send you 200k?

i'm a busy man :D

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Also they talk about DNA testing, im not how this guy is going to get any DNA to compare it the body he would find.

he's got a ton of kids i guess it wouldnt be that hard but i'm no expert but i am sure the usual INGO experts will chime in here soon and tell us

jake

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    he's got a ton of kids i guess it wouldnt be that hard but i'm no expert but i am sure the usual INGO experts will chime in here soon and tell us

jake

Yeah but they are not going to force them to give a DNA sample, are they? :dunno:

Or are they going to offer them money? :dunno:

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Yeah but they are not going to force them to give a DNA sample, are they? :dunno:

Or are they going to offer them money? :dunno:

i'm sure they could get it, through theft coercion, kidnapping, the kids might want 15 minutes of fame and a sex tape in HD so they can have their own reality show or maybe they could use ninja monkeys. i dont know but one of them is eventually gonna need a blood test or something

but i dont know how

jake

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    i'm sure they could get it, through theft coercion, kidnapping, the kids might want 15 minutes of fame and a sex tape in HD so they can have their own reality show or maybe they could use ninja monkeys. i dont know but one of them is eventually gonna need a blood test or something

but i dont know how

jake

Yes there is always a way, but not always a legal one.
    If they ask family members for a DNA sample and they say no then there is not much they can do.
    They cant request a judge to force them to give their DNA.
    If they get their DNA sample by illegal ways then they would need more money for when they get sued for that.

Top Bottom