• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rcflyer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Where's the body? I dont believe anything the government says about this. Islamic rituals to immediately bury the body? Bu-l sh-t.

reno

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Indiana
    My personal favorite would be a Model 67 Winchester suppressed with sub-sonic HP's.

But thankful that whatever it was it worked and well.

Congrats to those who participated, both teams and all members. Salute,,

Also heard that Pinnetta and others were watching in real time? Now that is one video I would like to watch. Maybe on the 6:00 news, huh...

MACHINEGUN

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    Du Mhan Yhu
    His son was killed in this operation also..
    America got herself a twofer!

God bless America!

God bless everyone who died on 9/11/01!

God bless our troops (past and present)!

And most importantly (right now at least)... God bless all US Navy Seals!

:patriot:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i hope it was a m4 with about 3 shots to the body and that he slowly bled out suffering for a long time

whoever that seal was deserves free beer for life!

The Gavman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    I wonder if Osama is going to get the same size pineapple up the a** as Hitler gets every day for eternity maybe they can give each other company now while it happens.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wonder if Osama is going to get the same size pineapple up the a** as Hitler gets every day for eternity maybe they can give each other company now while it happens.

Osama doesn't get to be in the same level of Hell as Hitler; he didn't murder anywhere near as many people. Of course, if intentions count in Hell, he might get close to Hitler...

The Gavman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Well they both hate/killed the same people/religions so I guess they will have an address in the same zip code at least

ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    I don't give two runny poops what gun killed him - I'm just glad he is DEAD.

Now that the final chapter has been written, I think we should all look back and take note of some of this sagas more interesting details...

Like the facts that it took 10 years to find and kill an extraordinarily tall 54 year old millionaire hooked to a dialysis machine who was "hiding" in a swank mansion a stones throw from the capital of our supposed ally. :rolleyes:

(They don't make a 'rolleye' emoticon big enough to express what I'm feeling)

Oh well. All that matters NOW is that the $1TRILLION, 4K US lives, and 33K US casualties we have spent have finally succeeded in the killing of a single man.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I don't give two runny poops what gun killed him - I'm just glad he is DEAD.

Now that the final chapter has been written, I think we should all look back and take note of some of this sagas more interesting details...

Like the facts that it took 10 years to find and kill an extraordinarily tall 54 year old millionaire hooked to a dialysis machine who was "hiding" in a swank mansion a stones throw from the capital of our supposed ally. :rolleyes:

(They don't make a 'rolleye' emoticon big enough to express what I'm feeling)

Oh well. All that matters NOW is that the $1TRILLION, 4K US lives, and 33K US casualties we have spent have finally succeeded in the killing of a single man.

Lets not forget about non-US citizens too.
    You forget hundreds of friendly armed forces soldiers who lost their lives in Afghanistan, Irak and other countries plus all the civilians from those countries who were killed too during this 10 years hunt.
    That's thousands of people who lost their lives ... so far because the death of Osama will not end terrorism.

And after that Obama said that no US lives were lost during the killing of Bin Laden.But he forgot all the lives lost BEFORE that day.

Was it worth it to get one man? :dunno:
    I dont think so. :(
    Im happy he's dead I guess but its sad to see how many lives were lost to make it happen.

The Gavman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Its not like that's the only reason we are over there, to kill Osama, the fight has to be kept over there otherwise all the suicide bombings we see in the news will have our houses and friends in the back ground. We have it pretty good not worrying about getting blown up on the way to work and school in the morning.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    im sure a mod will claim it was with a ban hammer. LOL

2cr94bn.jpg

Top Bottom