• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • desmodue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    Peru, IN
    OK. The wild speculation has to stop. I didn't want to reveal the actual gun used to terminate Osama Bin Laden, but the public outcry for this delicate information demands the release.

I have it from a reliable source that the team that went in was supported by Seal Team 6, the actual action was from a very dedicated three-man Rapid Tactical Force from one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas. Apparently the hero of the team took several rounds of .338 Lapua which was deflected by his Home Depot/Hobby Lobby ceramic lawn ornament armor before he was able to pop a cap in the ass of Bin Laden with his Glock 7. Luckily the Glock performed flawlessly after his GI issued Colt .45 jammed, leaving him exposed to withering fire from approximately 300 insurgents armed with AK 47s. By sheer determination, the hero was able to untape the ASP baton from his calf and subdue a few dozen of the insurgents and assemble a one man helicopter from the AK 47s, a riding lawn mower and a battery of ceiling fans to escape capture.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    OK. The wild speculation has to stop. I didn't want to reveal the actual gun used to terminate Osama Bin Laden, but the public outcry for this delicate information demands the release.

I have it from a reliable source that the team that went in was supported by Seal Team 6, the actual action was from a very dedicated three-man Rapid Tactical Force from one of America’s largest indoor retail shopping areas. Apparently the hero of the team took several rounds of .338 Lapua which was deflected by his Home Depot/Hobby Lobby ceramic lawn ornament armor before he was able to pop a cap in the ass of Bin Laden with his Glock 7. Luckily the Glock performed flawlessly after his GI issued Colt .45 jammed, leaving him exposed to withering fire from approximately 300 insurgents armed with AK 47s. By sheer determination, the hero was able to untape the ASP baton from his calf and subdue a few dozen of the insurgents and assemble a one man helicopter from the AK 47s, a riding lawn mower and a battery of ceiling fans to escape capture.

Wait, I thought Chuck Norris was retired from spec ops........ :dunno:

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

Dude, seriously repped for some throwback laughs! :D :yesway: :laugh:

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    With phasers set to kill

william_shatner_gun.jpg

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I call false. Everyone knows you can only kill someone with a .45. Anything less and they will laugh it off and keep coming. A .45 will cause them to burst into flames.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    From the comments section ....
    "The HK416 fires .416 caliber round. The round was specially designed for maximum kinetic effect applied to, and slug expansion in target.

The 5.56 does not play into it whatsoever."

:rolleyes:

I'll bet this Internet Commando is thinking of a Barrett Model 99 (chambered in .416). Can you imagine doing room clearing with this rifle? Better yet, could you imagine a short-barreled AR type rifle chambered in .416 caliber? Those SEALs are tougher than I thought ... and better too, if they got a double tap with such a rifle.

Last edited:

PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Most SpecOpps units have most any weapon available to them, depending on that the mission dictates for their load out. I know that MarSoc could pick and choose from a large variety of weapons in the armory.

Top Bottom