• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. Regardless, I would respect Obama more if he used the word "I" much less during the announcements involving our guys and gals over there risking their lives.

Apart from the "I"s, I'd say it was a decent speech.

Agreed, he's an ego maniac for sure

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    Bin Ladin dead and the dollars makes a big comeback. Gold down 13 dollars already today and Silver is down over 6. Go figure.

agentdw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    WOW

:rockwoot::patriot::rockwoot:Thank you to our men and women in uniform.. You are the true heroes. As for Obummy, well just the second luckiest day of his life....

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Think that Alqueda (sp?) will still release videos with him in them?

Maybe, its not the first time he was reported dead so who knows.

And maybe he even made some videos before his death that we never seen since he was sick and such.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I saw that pic days ago somewhere else, not sure of it's authenticity. The speech made it sound as if Obama was behind every detail of the mission to get Osama. I, I, I, I, I,........ Was this his big reelection step off speech? He was kept abreast of things I'm sure and had to sign off on the final mission but as far as any other involvement, I doubt it. I also wonder where they came up with all the people cheering outside the WH at 10pm on a Sunday night. Especially since the news wasn't even announced until after the crowds were gathered. I am glad that they finally got him and think that the troops that got him, hopefully SEALs, get the proper credit. I also hope that Osamas death doesn't add fuel to the fire for the extremist and make things worse. He will probably become a martyr for an untold number of Jihadist Hell bent on exacting revenge. Hopefully not but America needs to remain vigilant and stay strong! :twocents: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Think that Alqueda (sp?) will still release videos with him in them?

he probly filmed a video in case of his death. since they can confirm its him, im sure they will now make him a martyr.

look at all the dumb college kids at the white house. probly have no idea who bin laden is or what the pledge of allegiance is either. just a reason to drink. :rolleyes:

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    man i hope right now he is in hell getting the little nicky hitler treatment. no no sir the pineapple much bigger than that one and go ahead and turn it around. hahahahaha ohhh i hope so

ps no joint operation on this one so all american baby :) thats what i like to see

Top Bottom