• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmpupillo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    NWI
    I think it's a great idea. It is exactly like a response trigger on my paintball gun. However, the gritty trigger reset on semi, and the issue of firing too fast for the hammer on binary are deal breakers for me. I'll wait until they 'smooth out' those problems.

But by then the wonderful ATF may change their mind on the legality of this thing :n00b:

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    As interesting as it is, it looks like a huge lawsuit just waiting to happen. A trigger that also fires on its release, think of the possibilitys ?????
    I hope everyone that buys one gets a huge rider on their insurance policy to cover the accidents and deaths that will surely happen with this product.

The videos with " here watch this " will be awesome to view.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    What makes me pause is that you can "outrun" the BCG and cause malfunctions. If I ever needed to lay down the type of fire that this provides, I'm pretty positive that is the exact time I DON'T wan a malfunction. Cool range toy at this point. And at $399, that's a pretty expensive range accessory.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Too many problems for the $399 price tag. Get yourself a $99 Bumpfire Systems stock if you anticipate a need for this fire rate or just want to have a ball on the range. It will never outrun the BCG.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Jbombelli, that's my take in the "binary" position. You would have to be on "semi" for only one round.

GLOCKBOY

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    I wonder how it would work for multi gun matches where two quick hits on a target are needed? Or if it's even allowed.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    So when you fire one round you have no choice but to fire another round? Not sure I like that a whole lot.
    As I understand (maybe only the Franklin version), you can switch back to semi-auto with the trigger depressed and not fire a second round. Slightly dangerous, but you picked 'binary' before you fired the first one so...

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm not sure how this is really any more dangerous than any other firearm. How many times do you fire a round, keep the trigger fully depressed, and then wave your gun around? The two shots come in very rapid succession once you let go of the trigger, so frankly, if someone manages to cause an accident with this setup, I'm betting they would be pretty likely to do so with a normal semi-auto.

As to not wanting to fire the second shot, you can put the gun back on safe with the trigger depressed and it won't fire. They also make a trigger that only fires on the release, not the pull, with the idea that releasing a trigger won't jar the gun as much as pulling a trigger.

What I'm wondering is what the trigger pull will feel like, with this extra mechanical action incorporated.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    As interesting as it is, it looks like a huge lawsuit just waiting to happen. A trigger that also fires on its release, think of the possibilitys ?????
    I hope everyone that buys one gets a huge rider on their insurance policy to cover the accidents and deaths that will surely happen with this product.

The videos with " here watch this " will be awesome to view.
    In other words, it will be "awesome" to see someone get killed???
    I hope you don't really mean that!

Top Bottom