• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    I installed my kit, and afterward I couldnt pull the trigger in single action mode, only binary mode. I called Franklin and they said the trigger housing must be out of spec...:poop:.

As it happens , I have a Charger pistol too, so I installed in it. Guess what, it works now. They were right.

So, the problem was in the 90's vintage rifle with the aluminum trigger housing, works fine in the newer plastic housing. So be careful, they're not cheap kits.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    No pics of you going broke trying to keep it fed? I will probably buy one of these with my next V.A. disability checks for my take down Charger. I have yet to buy anything for it yet. I'm a slacker, I know.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I had the same issue with a tandemkross trigger kit, it would work in a newer plastic trigger guard, but not in a older metal guard, I emailed tk and they told me I had to modify my metal one or buy a plastic one

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    Lost a screw and safety selector at my last range day in the snow. Went on the Franklin Armory website to order spare parts $$$. Saw that they now sell a Franklin Armory 10/22 trigger housing specifically for their trigger! $100 seemed steep but hopefully it will lead to a more reliable function!

SpartanYeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2022
    Osceola, IN 46561, USA
    Lost a screw and safety selector at my last range day in the snow. Went on the Franklin Armory website to order spare parts $$$. Saw that they now sell a Franklin Armory 10/22 trigger housing specifically for their trigger! $100 seemed steep but hopefully it will lead to a more reliable function!
    Received my parts in the mail... and to my surprise Franklin Armory included a FREE hat!!

Top Bottom