• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I think it is well proven that there are adverse health affects from cigarette smoke for both smokers and those exposed to it "second hand." While I'd like to see the collective smoker community come together and say "You know what, we have made a choice to smoke, but aren't going to expose those that have chosen not to smoke to the harmful smoke" but as far as I know that hasn't happened.

However, the non-smoker community has evidently requested the state's assistance in helping make sure that non smokers and their family members aren't exposed to the smoke in certain places. It has been placed up for a vote by the representatives, and they made a decision.

So I ask this, if the state doesn't make a decision, who will? Do we just leave it as a free-for all and hope that people do the right thing? And if so, isn't that already how it is today?

If you do not like the practices that I chose to enforce on MY property then do not patronize MY property.

This Nanny State BS is really getting exhausting...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I love it when the government tells me how to live. Especially when it's so reasonable, and the majority of the people agree to it.

Ramen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 9, 2009
    I love it when the government tells me how to live. Especially when it's so reasonable, and the majority of the people agree to it.

If the majority of people agree to it then wouldn't the government not be needed since it would happen anyway? :)

Anyone else self-regulating today?

Top Bottom