• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Hopefully he gets what is coming to him. I shall not hold my breath, he seems to have some of the same privileges as politicians. If that would have been me I would have been locked up the first night and guilty by the entire STATE and most of the populace until....well...until they found me guilty at trial

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Hopefully he gets what is coming to him. I shall not hold my breath, he seems to have some of the same privileges as politicians. If that would have been me I would have been locked up the first night and guilty by the entire STATE and most of the populace until....well...until they found me guilty at trial
    And that is the correct way to administer justice?

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    i spent more time in jail for sitting in a parking lot than he has. and the way it looks he will be back on the job soon. maybe they will be really rough on him and order a pbt once a month.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    dont know how accurate it is. feel free to correct anything they have wrong. after all it is the media and they have been known to report what they want.
    Oh good Lord. We have had HUGE posts on this board about Dave and the investigation. Far too much for me to post here. You were a part of many of the early posts so why this now? Dave cannot fart without it making the leading story on the news. No real need to try to keep up, the news will make sure we are all well informed.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    And that is the correct way to administer justice?
    how many people do you know other than cops and politicians that have done this and never seen the inside of a jail cell? if anyone else killed someone with a bac of 19 while texting with a mustard stain would they have went home that night? and what about the black bag in the trunk? who else could remove something from thier vehicle after killing someone?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    serp, O.K., I give, I can't find anything newsworth on this?

What is the occasion? Did IMPD arrest someone for OWI at .05 BAC again or something?
    "The smell of the impurities of alcohol were overwhelming.":laugh:

Was Bisard assigned to drive Chicken Crusher (the IMPD tank)? What's the beef, chief.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    how many people do you know other than cops and politicians that have done this and never seen the inside of a jail cell? if anyone else killed someone with a bac of 19 while texting with a mustard stain would they have went home that night? and what about the black bag in the trunk? who else could remove something from thier vehicle after killing someone?
    What are you ranting about? Dave was arrested and posted bail. He has not gone to trial yet so the ASSUMPTION that he will not see the inside of a prison is a bit premature. BAC is not inadmissible (right or wrong) and I have seen plenty of BAC's thrown out in court for as simple a mistake as the prosecutor writing in the defendant's name on the charging affidavit instead of me. THAT'S petty but that is how DUI's are fought...and won. The laptop message was a couple of minutes before the collision, not what the media reported. Uh, yeah, not uncommon to removed a few personal items from vehicles as crash scenes...even a fatal. We like to grab our seat organizers because when it gets towed, they many times get stolen from the car at the garage. But hey, you like the us vs. them mentality so much that you CANNOT even fathom there is anything other than a grand conspiracy at work... We are all Mason's as well and we give each other the "secret handshake" every time we see each other.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    ...we give each other the "secret handshake" every time we see each other.
    DoubleBumpHandShake.jpg

Crap...I guess it's not a secret now...

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    how many people do you know other than cops and politicians that have done this and never seen the inside of a jail cell?

If you are asking me, well, then more than several but less than a dozen. No cops, but one was a fellow lawyer.

I'd put it at 8 or 9 so far.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    What are you ranting about? Dave was arrested and posted bail. He has not gone to trial yet so the ASSUMPTION that he will not see the inside of a prison is a bit premature. BAC is not inadmissible (right or wrong) and I have seen plenty of BAC's thrown out in court for as simple a mistake as the prosecutor writing in the defendant's name on the charging affidavit instead of me. THAT'S petty but that is how DUI's are fought...and won. The laptop message was a couple of minutes before the collision, not what the media reported. Uh, yeah, not uncommon to removed a few personal items from vehicles as crash scenes...even a fatal. We like to grab our seat organizers because when it gets towed, they many times get stolen from the car at the garage. But hey, you like the us vs. them mentality so much that you CANNOT even fathom there is anything other than a grand conspiracy at work... We are all Mason's as well and we give each other the "secret handshake" every time we see each other.
    so if anyone who is not a cop gets in a wreck and kills someone with a bac of 19 they are allowed to take anything they want out of thier vehicle and go home for the night? was he actually booked into jail and went through what everybody else does? such as sitting in jail all night until they determine you are safe to leave. or was he in and out in 15 minutes?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom