• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Stopped by on Friday and visited the shop for the first time since Mark opened up full time. Was very happy with what I saw. Good selection of firearms, reloading supplies, and ammo.

Ended up buying two holster belts, some Wilson lube and ammo. Good prices and great conversation. Mark even offered to put on a new pot of coffee for me. How's that for customer service....

Anyway, just wanted to give a big kudos to Bite the Bullet and wish Mark a lot of success.

-G

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Mark has done a great job taking over the shop from Bob. Bob made my Dad and I feel at home, Mark and his wife has done the same for me.

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    I bought my XDm 9 from them and had them order some other magazines. Good prices and good customer service. I highly recommend checking out Bite The Bullet.:yesway:

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    I got to see the new addition to the family too. Sure had a good looking head of blond hair...how cute.

My visit there was an early Christmas for me.....I took home a Wilson "Bill Wilson Carry" 1911. Mark was great to work with and I look forward to throwing more business his way.

-G

Last edited:

strut70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    columbus
    new shippment

Just to let you all know,Mark got a new shippment of surgar in for all you coffee drinkers.......sorry had to do it. Kind of a inside joke.....

Great gun shop, good prices and excellent service......:evilangel:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Another +1 for BTB! Had him do the transfer on a lower I ordered from Spikes. Enjoyed the conversation in the shop with Mark and the other customers while the paperwork was processing.

If you haven't been in to check him out I'd highly recommend it! He's got some new inventory, as well as some pretty cool zombie targets...and the Hornady Zombie Max ammo to shoot at them!

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Bite the Bullet

Thanks for hanging out at the shop. We will try to keep you ready for the zombie apocalypse with ammo and targets to practice with. I have had a few false alarms lately when visiting Wal-Mart!!!! :dunno:

Top Bottom