• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ok so I am sitting around a bit board and started reading a bunch of posts and I got to thinking about the Evil black guns… So I wandered over to the safe and started poking around and pulling out just all black guns. I laid them out on the table and I have come to the conclusion that BLACK = Beautiful! I see nothing evil about any of them.
    If you feel the same please feel free to post some pics of just all black guns let everyone out there enjoy the beauty, simplicity and elegance of such a fine color for a firearm!
    p1020055.jpg

By dman65, shot with DMC-LZ7 at 2009-03-06
    p1020054.jpg

By dman65, shot with DMC-LZ7 at 2009-03-06

Seancass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Near Whiteland, IN
    I just bought my first black gun a few months ago. A semi-auto shot gun. Also the first gun i've bought without a wood stock. Come to think of it, it is a little evil.

Flintlock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    Southeastern Indiana
    I like the black guns, but my passion lies with fine wood. Walnut and maple with the proper finish are my mistresses. :P The only black gun I have though, is my M&P9. I do have all the knickknacks on the way for my first AR though. :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ok, my Glock-lovin' brain just locked up!
    I'm just not sold on the concept that we are bound to the conventions of tradition. No need to stick to basic black, there is a whole pallet of color and material options available to choose from.

1-1-1.jpg

ME WANT! Where'd you get that wood?
    That was a limited run, its all gone. But I am talking to a guy who may be making me a cherry stock for a new build I'm working on.

homeless

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    indy
    Well I very much so like black guns, but then again I also have a thing for murdered out cars (full black out). There is an eligance to it. But then again I also never wear more then 2 colours at a time.

Wood is for antiqes and tables. Anything that I plan on using is made out of metal or composite.

Top Bottom