• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Dont expect them to wait that long. I heard a news story that many plan to switch from "black friday" to "black November" and not wait until after thanksgiving. One of the comments was "a dollar spent in your store now is a dollar that cant be spent in your competitors later." That is the drive behind it.

Butternut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    SouthWestern Louisiana
    Dont expect them to wait that long. I heard a news story that many plan to switch from "black friday" to "black November" and not wait until after thanksgiving. One of the comments was "a dollar spent in your store now is a dollar that cant be spent in your competitors later." That is the drive behind it.

Thats kinda smart actually. Atleast it will be until we start seeing black October.

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I spent around $300 last year and bought 40 of the 35lb buckets of kitty litter at Petsmart that has a sale every Black Friday (got a few cats). Saved about $200 and still have some left.

Previous year there was a Black Market sale on Del-Ton rifle kits and took advantage of that but no sale last year.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rudy Project - 40% off and Free Shipping Available over $100. Early Holiday Special.

sport-shooting-sunglasses-julie-golob-landing.jpg
    m_shooting4.jpg

Last edited:

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio

This is ridiculously true. A lot of people will still have their huge specials on Black Friday, but companies are being much more promotional weeks before. The theory is to grab the money before it runs out, and since people plan on spending money around Black Friday, they will probably splurge early for the right deal.

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    I haven't seen the add yet but if your looking for a gun safe Rural king always has the best deals on safes. Depending on the manufacture sometimes they will sell more than they have in stock.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    If you're in the market for a safe, might I suggest you watch Dunham's along with the previously mentioned Rural King. Dunham's always seems to have rocking deals on safes during the Black Friday sale.

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NE of Indy
    I'm planning on an AR pistol but have to sell a few trolling motors, vehicle bike hitch, tree stand, hunting blind, and some other stuff on eBay to get the funds together. I've been checking the usual sites online but haven't seen any huge deals on what I'm looking for yet...

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NE of Indy
    If you're in the market for a safe, might I suggest you watch Dunham's along with the previously mentioned Rural King. Dunham's always seems to have rocking deals on safes during the Black Friday sale.
    Just to add, if you sign up for Dunham's rewards you'll get notifications of sales and you'll get 20% coupons emailed to you. A lot of times you have a 20% coupon on your receipt, too! I know they price match printed ads. (No, I don't work there, haha but have had decent luck finding stuff there and pretty good service, too.)

Dim Mak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    Naptown
    I spent around $300 last year and bought 40 of the 35lb buckets of kitty litter at Petsmart that has a sale every Black Friday (got a few cats). Saved about $200 and still have some left.

Previous year there was a Black Market sale on Del-Ton rifle kits and took advantage of that but no sale last year.

You're a genius! I'd so love to do the same thing, but my garage and shed are already packed full of random randomness! I hate buying kitty litter it seems to get more and more expensive every year!

Top Bottom