• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Ok, we're one week out from Thanksgiving. Who here has some inside scoop on Black Friday gun deals? Ruger 10-22's for $149.99, Mosin's for $69.99, AK's for $ 299.99? Anybody got anything? How's about ammo or something like a PSA stripped lower? Just getting it started! fire away! :rockwoot:

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    there will still be guns left unsold by next friday?

i do believe cheaperthandirt will be having some sort of sale, and if i remember correctly you can sign up to get an advance flyer but i've not done so yet.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    Black Friday is horrible. I don't do it. I have to be at work at 11:45 p.m. on Thanksgiving night to make sure people can shop at the mall at midnight. That means if I wanted to get a good night's sleep, I would have to go to bed at like 4 p.m. As if it's not bad enough that the only holidays we are guaranteed off are Thanksgiving and Christmas, they are trying to take what little time we have to spend with our families on probably the coolest holiday away. Luckily I'll be making the big bucks working for minimum wage so people can buy cheap crap.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Black Friday is horrible. I don't do it. I have to be at work at 11:45 p.m. on Thanksgiving night to make sure people can shop at the mall at midnight. That means if I wanted to get a good night's sleep, I would have to go to bed at like 4 p.m. As if it's not bad enough that the only holidays we are guaranteed off are Thanksgiving and Christmas, they are trying to take what little time we have to spend with our families on probably the coolest holiday away. Luckily I'll be making the big bucks working for minimum wage so people can buy cheap crap.

You are doing it wrong, my friend. Go brave the crazytown crowds if you wish, but real deals are online (without hassle or taxes.) I'm not specifically talking gifts either, its the best time to buy a lot of needed stuff, all week and then all the way to xmas.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    You are doing it wrong, my friend. Go brave the crazytown crowds if you wish, but real deals are online (without hassle or taxes.) I'm not specifically talking gifts either, its the best time to buy a lot of needed stuff, all week and then all the way to xmas.

I'm working it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

Yup, that's me. Nothing I want/need is on that much of a discount to make me sit outside for hours so I can be in the store when it opens.

Top Bottom