• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    I somehow suspect the asshat that tried to cut in line has exhibited that type of behavior on many occasions. Black Friday just provided another opportunity for his lack of character to be displayed.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I wouldn't put up with the madness even if they were giving stuff away! A lot of places will price match or you can find things on line almost as cheap and not leave your house. People are crazy! :twocents:

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    The only Black Friday Special that I even gave a half a thought to going to was a pump 12 gauge at Bass Pro Shops for 150 bucks... Not too bad, but I didnt want to fight the crowds so I stayed home...

Gunner

giovani

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Went to dicks for the $350 dollar 700 rem , they posted that they would open at midnight.
    They opened at 11:30,i was told by a clerk that this was on purpose to keep from having a raving mob at midnight.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    black-friday.jpg

Ya are just Haters! :rofl:

dyerwatcher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 7, 2009
    Colorado
    I was one of those that got to Cabelas about 4:30 and saw a line in the hundreds
    .....said screw it - went home and took the wife to breakfast

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I was one of those that got to Cabelas about 4:30 and saw a line in the hundreds
    .....said screw it - went home and took the wife to breakfast

:whistle:
    Told you to get there early. :D

I shopped from the comfort of my home computer and got......

downloadA9108A7B6F50E6990618FF3166C50806.jpg

with free shipping + 10% off + a free exclusive 2012 holiday set
    2012 LEGO® Holiday Set* | LEGO Shop

too bad that I won't be giving this set to my son for another 5 to 7 years! :faint:

The set is going to be retires in 2013 so I figured I best get it now and wait until he is 10-12 before I give it to him.

CTS

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Stayed home, got the deal I wanted for $5 more online. :)

No firearm required, but still had one handy though. Those hackers are coming up w/new tricks all the time, never know when they might find a way to stick you up through the monitor.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I stayed home, worked on a couple guns, made almost $300 and spent $270 on the DigiQ II I decided that I had to have. I refuse to walk into a store on Black Friday for any reason. My wife's been gone since 10am, more power to her.

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    I stayed home, worked on a couple guns, made almost $300 and spent $270 on the DigiQ II I decided that I had to have. I refuse to walk into a store on Black Friday for any reason. My wife's been gone since 10am, more power to her.

I myself didnt buy anything, I stayed at home and caught up on re-loading. I know that my wife and daughter left early today and were gone the best part of the day.

Gunner

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Slept in today. I went out at about 1:30 this afternoon to Old Navy and picked up a pair of jeans for my son for $15. That's it.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    Went to same club after the 96campus cent galaxy s 3 phone. Saw the line waiting for it and though "noway are they gonna have enough phones" and left. Called bestbuy and asked if they price matched, and the kid said "we can't price match that, but I have one for 200 dollars". I didn't see how that would help. Next year the wife is on her own. I'll babysit the kids.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I went out to hit 2 places about 9:30 AM. Went to the Staples in Plainfield to pick up an inexpensive computer monitor they had on special, so I could do a dual monitor setup (so I can surf INGO in half the time ;)), and then headed over to Dick's Sporting Goods to pick up 6 boxes of the 525 round Remington Gold Bullet ammo they had for buy 1 get 1 50% off, and stacked a $25 off $100 coupon on top of the deal to make it even better.

Staples only had a few people (they said they got an early rush at 5 AM of people wanting cheap computers and then it slowed way down).

Dick's was hopping with shoppers but no real lines. Lots of ammo was going out the door and lots of $25 coupons were getting used. They had some nice looking safes, but that will have to wait until next year for me.

Took the kids to lunch and a movie and called it a day. The movie theater was quite busy, and the tickets for the movie my daughter wanted to see were sold out, so we had to pony up the extra $ for the 3D version playing a few minutes later.

My wife was out very early and for most of the day.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    :whistle:
    Told you to get there early. :D

I shopped from the comfort of my home computer and got......

downloadA9108A7B6F50E6990618FF3166C50806.jpg

with free shipping + 10% off + a free exclusive 2012 holiday set
    2012 LEGO® Holiday Set* | LEGO Shop

too bad that I won't be giving this set to my son for another 5 to 7 years! :faint:

The set is going to be retires in 2013 so I figured I best get it now and wait until he is 10-12 before I give it to him.

That is pretty cool. My daughter just turned three and I have her playing with LEGOs already. I'm just skipping the whole Duplo thing. She is slowly getting it and it gives me an excuse to buy LEGOs (which I actually haven't done yet). :laugh:

I just got this set from my wife on Halloween. First LEGO set I've gotten in years. It's sitting on the computer desk right now and is taller than my moniter...

ClickHandler.ashx

I worked a double putting up with the shoppers. Made some good money watching others trample each other to save a few bucks. Then I got home and spent it all online buying tools.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Went to Dunham's. Waited in line for about 20 minutes to get in. Waited in line to get to the guns for about 30-40 minutes while people did some window shopping in the case. Picked out a 91/30 and filled out the 4473. Came back around 8am and paid. People were polite

Went to Walmart (which was a ghost town) while waiting for the NICS at Dunham's. Heard about a woman ending up with a broken arm and someone being tazed...over $.96 DVDs. What a bunch of retards.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    black-friday.jpg

Ya are just Haters! :rofl:

Giving thanks? Oh, I skipped that part and got in line at 1130 AM. Saved like $400 bucks on stuff I wouldn't have otherwise bought. Was it worth it? No, that whole part about things I wouldn't have bought, but I had fun. I always carry, but this is one of the few instances I take extra precautions to concealed. I'm not going to wait in line for 12 hours only to have some pissed off employee ask me to leave.

Top Bottom