• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • badmac183

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 25, 2011
    hamlet, IN
    With black friday around the corner I was wondering what you guys were looking to get a crazy deal on.

I'm looking to get an ar kit from del-ton if they run a good deal this black friday.

Udderchaos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    NW Indy
    I am waiting to see what my financial situation is at that time. Between Black Friday, and Jan 2 is when I usually find good deals on trucks and cars. Black friday weapon wise, more than likely a holster or maybe even another side arm...Again, depends on the $$$ in the bank at that time..

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Probably be looking to pick a new snub nose up. Oh how I do love the snub nose. Other than that, maybe a couple of mags or some more AR pieces/upgrades depending on the price.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    I know I picked up a couple parts kits From Centerfire (Suomi m31, KP44 that I'll likely never build ) an I hit up copes distributing for some cheap used AR mags, 3$ I think? I bought a bunch of other junk I didn't need too, but I just can't remember now.... Look around though, there are gun oriented deals out there! This year I am thinking more about a nice big tv...... :)

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Need SSD's for my laptop/desktop, and I want at least a 2 if not 3TB drive for ~65 bucks. Some 2TB drives are at that price now, but product reviews haven't put it them in my sights yet. Too many DOA's and I want good warranty for my movie/TV/family photo-video archive.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    Maybe a new GPS, and a decent digital camera for my Mother-in-Law.

I never think of firearms when it comes to Black Friday, unless one of the big box stores is running a super deal on long guns, or maybe even game cameras.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Probably be looking to pick a new snub nose up. Oh how I do love the snub nose. Other than that, maybe a couple of mags or some more AR pieces/upgrades depending on the price.

I love snubbies too, and I'm always on the lookout for another. It would make my day to find a good buy on one, but the cash situation is looking a little rough. I put new brakes on my truck, next is four new tires, then comes my insurance bill, then plates for my truck. When does it end?!!!

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Black friday for me is spent in the tree stand normally. (unless i am tagged out)

The family need a 42 -55 inch tv for x mas and a wall mount. Often cyber monday is better for me. I can shop from the tree stand.

LuckyGunner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    I'm hoping there are some good deals on optics. I've been needing to get optics for a couple of my rifles. If I have any luck I'll be able to find some sale priced Leupold.

I wouldn't pass on a great deal on a CZ though.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    Hopefully an AR upper. I also want to get a Lock N Load AP. Ammo is a given. Last year there were some good deals on 10/22s, so that is another possibility. It all depends on the deals and the money that is available. I need a new TV, and my fiancee needs a new laptop, so we will just have to see how that goes.

Top Bottom