Black man shot in Kenosha, riots starting all over again...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    if you watch the video you can see in the background you can see a boost mobile logo. if you go to street view and look at the gas station at the corner of 60 and sheridan. pedo was shot at 63rd and sheridan.

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    [FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/Julio_Rosas11/status/1298475135297519616?s=20

shows where the police where in relation to verbal altercation location[/FONT]

RobertTheBruce

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2020
    Greenwood
    I without a doubt think this is a case of mistaken identity.

Red shirt guy was yelling at a kid in a green shirt (Not Kyle) for pointing a gun at him.
    https://youtu.be/Dl9g78_ql2M?t=29

Kyle (has green shirt) gets lost from his group.

Red shirt guy sees a "kid" in a green shirt and pursues. Unfortunately red shirt guy was going after the wrong kid in a green shirt.
    kyle2.jpg

BroodXI

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2010
    Salem
    sorry for the short quick replies with minimal information, i'm on the phone doing support and trying to follow the forum at the same time, twitter, youtube and google earth research all at the same time, i'll try to be more complete. but damn, by the time you type out a whole thought out post, you're four pages behind.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    As to the "not an incendiary, just a plastic bag" that redshirt threw at the kid, you can see it when he is screaming at the militia guys in that earlier vid.

It looms like it contains some kind of yellowish liquid. Like gasoline, urine or mellow yellow.

My money is on either it being mellow yellow thst he is bringing to help the firefighters and emts stay hydrated or his own urine that he is carrying home because all the bathrooms were closed and he was being careful not to pee on the street and make a mess.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    As to the "not an incendiary, just a plastic bag" that redshirt threw at the kid, you can see it when he is screaming at the militia guys in that earlier vid.

It looms like it contains some kind of yellowish liquid. Like gasoline, urine or mellow yellow.

My money is on either it being mellow yellow thst he is bringing to help the firefighters and emts stay hydrated or his own urine that he is carrying home because all the bathrooms were closed and he was being careful not to pee on the street and make a mess.

He threw urine on the ground! Well then he was served the appropriate sentence.

Megasaki

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Bloomington
    Not saying this one was... But senseless killing by LEOS needs to stop. AND... This insane, dangerous rioting needs to stop. There's no way either is going to help heal this country. Angry mobs should be treated with swift, decisive action but peaceful protest should still be allowed. Right to peaceful assembly right? And LEOS who make a bad name for all the great Americans out there actually serving and protecting with honor should be dealt with swift, decisive action. However, they should still get their day in court. Right to jury by peers, right? The biggest issue is that our leadership is too scared and too weak to actually do something. Trump's a POS hiding behind an air of superiority and has zero clue on how to handle literally everything. A freaking manchild. And Biden's just as bad. So, don't expect it to get better if he's elected... And we have no one to blame but ourselves.
    The President cant do much without the co-operation of the gov and / or the mayor. Unless, he declares martial law. Then our Country will become more of a Police state than it already is.

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    The President cant do much without the co-operation of the gov and / or the mayor. Unless, he declares martial law. Then our Country will become more of a Police state than it already is.

Im not so sure... Without a governors or mayors approval,
    President John F. Kennedy in 1962 sent troops to deal with riots over the admission of a black student to the University of Mississippi. Enforcing civil rights and other federal laws in the face of state action or inaction are circumstances under which a president could unilaterally deploy the military domestically.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

The president could come out and say, in no uncertain terms, that he and the DOJ will back anyone forced to defend themselves from violence being brought by an angry mob. He has the power to pardon anyone railroaded by a leftist prosecutor or attorney general looking to throw people to the mob for defending themselves.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    3 vehicles, illegal fireworks, possible controlled substance, 9 arrested. I’m going to assume that all 9 had the fireworks and suspected controlled substances on their individual persons. If not then either that press release is written really poorly, or I’m confused as to the issue. Detaining then fine, I get that. Outright arrest? I’m gonna need more.

They didn't get arrested for terrorism so at most they're disorderly conductors? But it's reasonable to suspect they're at least wannabe terrorists.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    The president could come out and say, in no uncertain terms, that he and the DOJ will back anyone forced to defend themselves from violence being brought by an angry mob. He has the power to pardon anyone railroaded by a leftist prosecutor or attorney general looking to throw people to the mob for defending themselves.

Does he have the ability to pardon someone before they go bankrupt from the legal fees?
    Serious question.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    They didn't get arrested for terrorism so at most they're disorderly conductors? But it's reasonable to suspect they're at least wannabe terrorists.

These are orderly conductors. What makes them disorderly? Hat tilted at a jaunty angle?

conductor_2.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Pondering on this further with the certain knowledge that professional agitators were there/attempting to be there in Kenosha, I can’t help but wonder if the individual firing shots in the air prior to the man getting shot in the head was one of those professional agitators.

a couple shots in the air? I mean what was the purpose of that other than to make this kid think he was being shot at? And in doing so get him to shoot someone.

it’s a strange situation.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hearing the kid will get some pretty good legal counsel.

Reports saying that the lawyer that was counsel for The Covington kid is forming a team looking for dismissal of all charges and willing to do it for free
    The weapons charge is legit though. I don’t see any way that he was legal to be carrying that rifle.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

The purple is strong with this one.
    I think.

Top Bottom