• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WLW

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    Was just curious if any thought has been given to starting a Black Powder sub-forum for those of us that enjoy smokepoles as well as modern firearms. I've bumped into a few fellas here that like the old stuff as well and would like to see a sub-forum dedicated to the sport like me.

Thank you in advance for the consideration.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Was just curious if any thought has been given to starting a Black Powder sub-forum for those of us that enjoy smokepoles as well as modern firearms. I've bumped into a few fellas here that like the old stuff as well and would like to see a sub-forum dedicated to the sport like me.

Thank you in advance for the consideration.
    I'm all in favor! Perhaps broaden the category a bit Something like Black Powder, Cowboy shooting and reenactment.

Oh, by the way, would this be a good place to mention that Cabela's has many of their BP pistols on sale again? Cabela's -- Pistols what a value!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I usually build a new forum when there is a bunch of activity around a subject. I'm not seeing it with black powder.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I usually build a new forum when there is a bunch of activity around a subject. I'm not seeing it with black powder.

How about a forum that's dedicated to just bacon and/or other sorts of good food? Because of Scutter, everyone talks about bacon in every forum. :D

Top Bottom