• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    Long story short, I've got this up for sale again. It's a black SR9c with under 400 rounds through it. I have both the 10 round magazine (with the pinky rest) and the 17 round magazine with grip extension. I'm asking $375 for just the gun, [STRIKE]$425 for the gun and the holster[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]The holster is a Crossbreed Supertuck made of horsehide and is for right-handed shooters. I will not entertain offers on the holster until the gun is sold. The holster is very gently used (it's not even close to broken in). [/STRIKE] I'm not willing to go too far to sell it. I'm in the Lafayette area, and I am in northern Indy every now and then. I'll be heading to Indy this weekend (first weekend of November) so I can hit up locations in between if the timing is right. I do not have pictures, though hope to borrow a friend's camera to put some up. The only trade offer I will consider is an LC9 + cash, as this is what I am selling the gun to acquire. Buyer must have an Indiana driver's license and LTCH. Buyer must also be willing to sign a bill of sale. THIS IS FOR MY PERSONAL RECORDS ONLY. The only personal information required is a name, signature, DOB, and the last 3 digits of your DLN. There is some wiggle room on the contents of the bill of sale, though the bill of sale is required for me. However, I will not let certain details of it get in the way of a deal.

BOTH ARE SOLD

Last edited:

Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    Photos:

e0nbk8.jpg

21cuh55.jpg

2hh2mtw.jpg

It comes with everything you see here.

UPDATE: I have the original box and the factory shell casing in the signed and sealed envelope. I do not, however, have the documents it came with.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom