• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    You need to remember something, in a land where people kneel and pray towards the Kennedy compound every day since 1949, he signed what their legislature passed.

From your link: Never before has there been such bi-partisan cooperation in the passage of gun safety legislation of this magnitude in this nation.

I trust NO President, past, present or future on the 2nd. It is too easy to sacrifice on the alter of deal making.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You need to remember something, in a land where people kneel and pray towards the Kennedy compound every day since 1949, he signed what their legislature passed.

From your link: Never before has there been such bi-partisan cooperation in the passage of gun safety legislation of this magnitude in this nation.

I trust NO President, past, present or future on the 2nd. It is too easy to sacrifice on the alter of deal making.

I trust no one that agrees to sign legislation that flies in the face of the 2nd amendment.

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Ten years ago we had a joke in deer camp.........the guy with the AK goes to jail first. That was in reference to my Saiga .308. We all hunted with AR's and a few FAL's came and went.

Twenty years ago how many AR's did you see in deer camp? Even more of the hunters who use to say "you don't need hi cap/semi auto blah blah blah" now hunt with an AR variant and carry a Glock while doing so.

Twenty years ago how many states had CCW/shall issue versus today? More Americans then ever beofre are awake. You control the President through Congress. Even if a President gives his word that he will protect the 2A, I will not assume he will do so. He can not sign what does not exist in the first place.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Ten years ago we had a joke in deer camp.........the guy with the AK goes to jail first. That was in reference to my Saiga .308. We all hunted with AR's and a few FAL's came and went.

Twenty years ago how many AR's did you see in deer camp? Even more of the hunters who use to say "you don't need hi cap/semi auto blah blah blah" now hunt with an AR variant and carry a Glock while doing so.

Twenty years ago how many states had CCW/shall issue versus today? More Americans then ever beofre are awake. You control the President through Congress. Even if a President gives his word that he will protect the 2A, I will not assume he will do so. He can not sign what does not exist in the first place.

Normally I would agree with you....but this president has shown an utter disdain for the constitution, and a propensity to do exactly as he wishes, regardless of the law. More people need to wake up. some of us saw this coming PRIOR to the 2008 election. 52% did not.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    yeah but now he's a lifetime member of the NRA so all that gun grabbing stuff is over. He's changed his mind. Just like abortion, and well, just about everything he's ever stood for. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom