• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wirelessguy2005

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Bluffton Walmart had the 100 round boxes of 9mm winchester WB today. I bought 900 rounds of it and left one box of 100 for someone else.

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Stopped by WalMart in Noblesville. They were recently stocked with Blazer brass. No 45 but several hundred rounds of 9mm for less than $9/box. I only took few boxes but they won't last long at this price.

Good luck!

JPY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Muncie
    Stopped by WalMart in Noblesville. They were recently stocked with Blazer brass. No 45 but several hundred rounds of 9mm for less than $9/box. I only took few boxes but they won't last long at this price.

Good luck!

Damn. I even had to drive to the office (Muncie to Carmel) today and was this | | close to stopping at the Noblesville Walmart on my way home. Grr.

FreedomTrainer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    While traveling on busines I have searched just about every WalMart in three states over the last three weeks and didn't find anything until today. Needless to say they didn't have any 9mm or .40 after I left the store. The cost and availability of ammo has forced many people not to train like they should.

Top Bottom