• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    He has been sending his people everywhere to try to get his agenda in. Has found the Dems in CO to his liking and they are going forward with gun control. He wants to be president in 2016 so he can push his agenda on everyone instead of just New York!
    I bet they were thinking " since we legalized weeds we can take the guns" sort of thinking.:dunno:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    What I can't believe is how the new yorkers are letting this happen. I'd be out of that Communist state in a second! Lets just hop our Indiana politicians care more about what their constituents want than padding their pockets

toomuchfun57

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Up here in the Chicago market we had to listen to his 2 million $ anti gun barrage for Jesse Jr old seat...and the sorry SOB he backed won the Dem primary

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Up here in the Chicago market we had to listen to his 2 million $ anti gun barrage for Jesse Jr old seat...and the sorry SOB he backed won the Dem primary

Yeah, he was bragging about it on Letterman last night. It was awful. At one point Letterman asked, "Did the Brady law do anything?" and Bloomberg immediately took off in another direction about "40% of gun sales don't have background checks", "sensible legislation is supported by 85%", "We don't need people walking around with guns."

I used to think MAIG should be MAG. But no, MAIG is right, first thing is to make ALL guns illegal.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Yeah, he was bragging about it on Letterman last night. It was awful. At one point Letterman asked, "Did the Brady law do anything?" and Bloomberg immediately took off in another direction about "40% of gun sales don't have background checks", "sensible legislation is supported by 85%", "We don't need people walking around with guns."

I used to think MAIG should be MAG. But no, MAIG is right, first thing is to make ALL guns illegal.

Letterman asked that? Wow. Letterman is pretty liberal. I'm suprised.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Not. A. Chance.

I realize that too many uninformed "low information voters" support such asinine regulations, but 89% is just false. It's a flat out lie.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009

JS1911

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 12, 2012
    I going to put this as politely as I can. Bloomberg can go suck the poop out of a donkey's butthole.

lucky3031

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Evansville
    My friend works at Indy Star... They have turned him anti gun over the last 15 or so years hes been there... Hes in charge of the pictures looking right in the paper or something of that sort... I hope he had nightmares every night he has to line these evil black gun pics up... If you see this, you know who you are... Hippie. :rockwoot:

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    There are people on this board who support UBC. It wouldn't surprise me if the majority (>50%) of Hoosiers supported it.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    The government doesn't need to know if good people have guns or not. UBC would allow this. If the government could always be trusted I would be in favor of UBC and even registration.

Top Bottom