• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Just a heads up in Btown Monroe Co Area. My neighbor saw a dirtbag stop at 11pm last night and shop in the back of my truck. She got up to call 911 and he saw her and took off. White male potentialy heavy set or large dark van or truck cap. Some of you will remember my chainsaw stolen from the bed of my truck back in the spring and previous theft of ball hitch and gas cans. I now dont leave anything of value out in my truck bed and have lights shining on it all night.
    Very ballsy dirtbag to try again I am just sick he didnt get cuffed up as more likely same perp envolved in alot of thefts around our hood.

South of campus "residential area" white male dark van or truck cap/suv khaki pants blue or dark jacket. Eyes open would be a great help Thanks.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Lol Thank you for lightning the mood yes he did appear to be totally colorless but not albino per say :) I could not see the tell tale yellow belly as he was clothed and was not afforded the oportunity to see if he bleeds red though would love to be able to clarify that point.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Well the paper has a handy tool you can look up how many handgun permits on any given street. About a 49 in 50 chance a crook gets a defenseless sheep house on my street :(
    and I was allready asleep :(

alexanjl12

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Westside Indy
    can someone post a screen shot of where you can see where people with handgun permits live? How the hell could a local paper get this information...

I tried creating an account but I have to pay...so no thanks

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    It only says # on a given street not actual address but it is bad enough. In some cases such as short streets one could use process of elimintation, or in the case of many B-town streets know to a reasonable certainty all residents are unarmed.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    They used FOI request to ISP to gain info and both ISP and the paper took alot of heat but the paper loved getting the "liberal street cred" that came with the heat :(

Top Bottom