20130214_213150-1_resized_zpsf028be7a.jpg
    20130214_213226_resized_zpsc5ffa7e6.jpg
    20130214_205055_1_resized_zps59259bc9.jpg

Silver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Ok That's what I have left after deleting all the extras from the rapid shots... A few others have been lost to the abyss of my cell phone after hitting delete too many times..

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Thank you Blythes !!! My date Cherie and I had a good time she was a first timer to guns and shooting and this was a good date night ! I also want to say nice meeting the few of you whom I got to talk with and look forward to meeting up with you all again .

manygunsmike

I am pretty sure that I talked to you a little as you were about to leave the range. Glad that you had a good time, and hope to see you at some more meet and shoots. Usually the outdoor ones you can see and shoot most everyone else's weapons (if you didnt tonight that is).

Also, scrolling through the photos, anyone notice the "Ghost" of TStar?

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Glad I was able to make it out! I haven't been able to shoot much lately, so it was a nice change. :) Thanks again GunBunnies for letting me play with your arsenal of firearms! :): Always a good time!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Thanks Blythes for another NWI group shoot on your fine range...

Was very nice to get out with all you other INGOer's on a live range again, been a bit too long sense the last M&S.... Enjoyed every minute...

Great pic's too... Especially your shot capturing the quick draw T_Star had going there...

See you all at the next one...

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I had a great time last night. Thank you! To Blythe's for opening their doors to us again!
    Thanks to manygunsmike for letting me shoot that black 1911. That is a nice shooting piece, I kept my five shots in a four inch line.
    Thanks to actaeon277 for letting me shoot that tiny 22. What fun! To silver for letting me shoot her new ruger. And gunbunnies of course, for letting me shoot his revolver, which I believe was an s&w m&p? Correct me if I am wrong.

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    Thank you to Blythe's for opening up for us. Thanks Actaeon for letting me try the pea shooter. Might have to look more into them since it shot so well for me. Was good to see some familiar faces since I've been out of the loop for a while. Yet another friendly get together.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Congrats to ShootinDave on winning the Year Range Pass. Congrats to Collene and Veronica on winning the consolation prizes.

3point2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Thanks to the folk's at Blythe's... a fun, if unconventional Valentine's Day (spent with wife and son!). Got to shoot my S&W model 13 for the first time also.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Thanks to the folk's at Blythe's... a fun, if unconventional Valentine's Day (spent with wife and son!). Got to shoot my S&W model 13 for the first time also.
    For those that got to meet my friend Dale (INGO member 3point2), below are photos of him and his wife. Wish I could have made last nights event. Looks like we had quite a few new INGO shooters at Blythe's last night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom