• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lvh7153

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I was in Blythe's the past weekend and they had a slew of new :dunno:AR's on the wall. Sig, DPMS, Bushmaster. I asked where they got all the new guns. The salesman said they were all rifles that customers failed to pick up. I thought that was a bit strange. I couldn't believe there were that many people that would let these guns go.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I was in Blythe's the past weekend and they had a slew of new :dunno:AR's on the wall. Sig, DPMS, Bushmaster. I asked where they got all the new guns. The salesman said they were all rifles that customers failed to pick up. I thought that was a bit strange. I couldn't believe there were that many people that would let these guns go.

Buyers remorse? Maybe people put a couple hundred down to pick up later and then realized that paying 3 - 4 times what a gun is really worth is just nuts and opted to just let the down payment go.

SIGFAN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    THEY ARE GOING TO BE OVERPRICED NO MATTER WHAT UNTIL THE POLITICAL CLIMATE CHANGES REGARDING "GUN LEGISLATION".

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    i was at blythes valpo today and they only had one Rock River used for 2000

This is a lie people. I work at the Blythes in Valpo, and there was never a used rock river in my store today for 2000. We do however have a brand new rock river tactical operator ii for $1399.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    i was at blythes valpo today and they only had one Rock River used for 2000

I don't know what kind of grind you have Blythes but if you have a problem you need to take that up with them and if you feel that they have not corrected it then by all means post that here.

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    This is a lie people. I work at the Blythes in Valpo, and there was never a used rock river in my store today for 2000. We do however have a brand new rock river tactical operator ii for $1399.

Is that the One you showed me on Saturday? It looks like a Nice gun.

and

For the record, Blythes is not over Priced. product is general has gone up even to them. So in order to keep the Lights on the need to compensate for that.

Get a life!!!!!

Dont let them get to you Clown. You ROCK!!!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom