• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    last time I saw bob was april before I left for Florida, he was outside on his front porch, covered with a blanket, I did'nt stop I wish I would have, Keep fighting Bob:)

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009

Bob trying out a Bushmaster Carbon Pistol with a CMMG 22 conversion this afternoon!

:ar15:

I was the guy taking the picture and I've got to say... NOBODY could ever tell Bob to HTFU. That's a chemo port in his right arm, and just in front of muffs you can see where they went in with the drill. :patriot::ingo::rockwoot::rockwoot::ar15:

Big Version:
    3e0db916.jpg

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Will he be open this weekend? The last time I saw him was when my Dad was in Hospice. I went to get money back that Dad had on a gun in layaway. Bob is a damn good guy. First thing he asked me, was how my Dad was doing. When I told him Dad was passing, he started tearing up, and so did I. My Dad has known him for a long time. I bought my first pistol from him. My Dad and I have done a lot of business with him. It always happens to the good people. I will defiantly stop by and see him.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Store Hours

Will he be open this weekend? The last time I saw him was when my Dad was in Hospice. I went to get money back that Dad had on a gun in layaway. Bob is a damn good guy. First thing he asked me, was how my Dad was doing. When I told him Dad was passing, he started tearing up, and so did I. My Dad has known him for a long time. I bought my first pistol from him. My Dad and I have done a lot of business with him. It always happens to the good people. I will defiantly stop by and see him.

I will have the shop open this week from 4pm to 6pm each day and Saturday from 10am to 6pm and then Sunday afternoon till 5pm. Bob will be around all week and would appreciate anyone stopping by to visit.

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    Over the next two weeks I will be switching residents withBob Trueblood, the shop will not be opennormal hours during this time. We aregoing to start moving Saturday and will stay focused on moving until we arefinished. I apologize for any inconveniencethis may cause. If you need somethingover the next couple weeks and the sign is not on please give us a call @812-445-3010. As far as I know I will beable to keep that same number, if it changes I will post the new number. Thanks MH :patriot:

BTBguns

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jackson County
    7-7 Update

I have completed the house swap with Bob Trueblood. He is doing very well at this time. I will be opening the shop back up tomorrowevening at 5pm and will be open until 8pm. I will be open Saturday 10am to 6pm and Sunday afternoon until 5pm. I am in the process of getting the phone servicerestarted in my name. The 812-445-3010 numbershould stay the same and be back up and working by next Friday. I am in the process of getting a credit/debitcard system so unfortunately I will only be able to except cash or local checksat this time. I hope to get these itemsworked out within the next week or two. This has been a heck of a process but I think it will be very worth thetime. I look forward to helping withyour firearm and sporting needs (and wants). :ar15:

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Great to hear that Bob is doing well. I'll have to stop in tomorrow, I drive past the shop every day!

Top Bottom