• ...and so much more!
  • Pin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Greetings all,

I have had my jeep for some time and I let a rust spot go, and it got bad... Does anyone have a body shop they could recommend in Greenwood?

Attachments

• Resized_20210331_141216.jpeg
      Resized_20210331_141216.jpeg
      224.4 KB · Views: 21

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Diamond Collision is a long time INGO advertiser. Their owner is not only an active member, but an established gunsmith and gun builder/machinist.

Many members have used their service and a lot of us had the opportunity to tour their facility some years back. Top of the line, state of the art operation.

Last edited:

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Many body shops nowadays won't touch rust. It's a no win situation as it always comes back. I had a minor spot of surface rust on a bed side on a truck I used to own, pretty simple clean up job in my estimation as it was nowhere near a rust thru. 3 different shops told me "no way".

Good luck!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Many body shops nowadays won't touch rust. It's a no win situation as it always comes back. I had a minor spot of surface rust on a bed side on a truck I used to own, pretty simple clean up job in my estimation as it was nowhere near a rust thru. 3 different shops told me "no way".

Good luck!
    This. Even Allen may look at that one sideways. hat entire panel will require replacement.

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    I also have rust that needs to be gone on a 2004 F-150 Heritage, runs good and I just did ball joints and front wheel bearings so it rides nice. I am a believer in repairing instead of trading. I also like to get as many miles out of a vehicle as possible. At one time I had five vehicles in a row that had to be towed when I got rid of them. Jim.

Top Bottom