https://www.monsterenergy.com/girls

58e85d57c3293cebb318f10d2cfe2d5c.jpg

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    Ahhhhh, the good ole' days....I miss them!

[video]<iframe height="100%" width="100%" src="http://www.nascar.com/etc/designs/nascar/clientlibs/common/video/index.html?bctid=5086945388001"></iframe>[/video]

How do I use an Embed code to make the Video appear?

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Rain delay at Charlotte worked out good for me. Pile of fish to clean, with the race on in the background. Doesn't get any better. :rockwoot:
    Might have to watch the end of the race eating crappie tacos. :drool:

2017-may28-Jimmie-Denny-hero-922x510.jpg

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Interesting commentary on tactics. The leader's teammate is using every last inch of pit box to block when pitting in front of 2nd place, making them turn harder and use more time exiting their pit box.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Interesting commentary on tactics. The leader's teammate is using every last inch of pit box to block when pitting in front of 2nd place, making them turn harder and use more time exiting their pit box.

In a series that is ruled to tighten up the racing every thing you can do counts. Everything.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    They are in serious need of a complete reevaluation of rules. I think they need less rules, scale back and dump a few races, not force drivers/crews to be politically correct by fining them for giving their real opinions or for telling it like it is when NASCAR gets something wrong. The sport was built on the backs of blue collar racers and they need to appeal to blue collar families again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    They are in serious need of a complete reevaluation of rules. I think they need less rules, scale back and dump a few races, not force drivers/crews to be politically correct by fining them for giving their real opinions or for telling it like it is when NASCAR gets something wrong. The sport was built on the backs of blue collar racers and they need to appeal to blue collar families again.

With the influx of huge corporate monies and teams residing in monuments instead of race garages this will be the norm. And it is showing in the stands at way to many tracks that used to sell out the day after the race. Even the Indy 500 is still reeling from the continuous manipulation of the rules.
    The crowd was good this year but still about 150K down from the "Good" days.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I watched a little of the 600 yesterday. I heard D. W. say when they come back to Charlotte in the fall, they will be racing on the "Roval". Half road course, half oval. That might be interesting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I watched a little of the 600 yesterday. I heard D. W. say when they come back to Charlotte in the fall, they will be racing on the "Roval". Half road course, half oval. That might be interesting.

This is what they need to do at the brickyard. Turn them around and run the road course. The regular track is not conducive to good racing there.

Hoosier Carry

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2012
    In the Woods
    This is what they need to do at the brickyard. Turn them around and run the road course. The regular track is not conducive to good racing there.

You mean you don't like boring races on long open tracks? JK...

The little 500 was a fun race. Stewart was there and the stands were packed!! Good short track racing right there.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You mean you don't like boring races on long open tracks? JK...

The little 500 was a fun race. Stewart was there and the stands were packed!! Good short track racing right there.

I have a lot of friends that are deeply involved in the sport. Living 10 blocks north of the 500 I see them all in May. A few were at this race and gave me the lowdown on Tony pushing the leader around trying to get the lead..........Good old smoke.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

I agree especially here at IMS, they get too strung out and mostly follow the leader. They don't have enough passing. At a minimum they should consider the traction compound to create a second groove in the turns in hope that it would allow more passing. Something needs done to draw attention to it. It has become a snoozer

Knuckleduster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 25, 2017
    Monroeville
    Im still waiting for my stock v8 powered Toyota sedan to be delivered to the dealership. Im so tired of all the cookie cutter cars on the streetI want mine to stand out..... Wait ... So they really are all the same? Really?

Top Bottom