• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    if I weren't cynical, which I am, I might think this is a publicity stunt to get some attention on a back-of-the-pack driver AND a founder racing series. But I'm not cynical, which I am.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    FBI has concluded that the "noose" was there since at least last October and that, since no one knew who would be assigned to what stall until just before the race, it had nothing to do with Bubba Wallace or banning the confederate flag.

105522167_10158174821168801_1177718288543496584_o.jpg

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    !!!....NO ONE.... in all of NASCAR had ever seen a door pull rope tied in a loop, before ALL pushed the BLM car down pit lane...!!! :n00b:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guess this means the southern NASCAR fans can have their rebel flags back, eh? Noose being a hoax and all?

Bo and Luke would be proud...

dukes-of-hazzard-1-480x270.jpg

Lynyrd Skynyrd too...

images

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    !!!....NO ONE.... in all of NASCAR had ever seen a door pull rope tied in a loop, before ALL pushed the BLM car down pit lane...!!! :n00b:

Exactly the point that seems to be dismissed in this "event".

The whole thing is a sham.

Bubba is an *******.

Those that "played along" are no better.

They can go **** themselves all the way to Hell.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Clowns. The whole damn series has turned to clowns. All the drivers hugging him, like he’s some sort of victim of an act that was never committed. He makes millions of dollars to drive a damn car, and not even successfully. Yet, he’s a victim of racism. Surprised none of them got on their knees and washed his feet on pit lane. This political correct bs is getting old. This was the last sport I thought I’d see cave to SJW’s... yet here we are. How disappointing.

Think ole France has been doing too many pain pills.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Friend from Florida sent me this at 2 AM this morning. Appearantly mark dice posted a video yesterday of the “noose”. It took a private citizen all but an hour to find the “noose” in question and determine its a garage pull. Jesus

https://m.facebook.com/MarkDice/vid.../108084519236943/posts/3305289082849788/&_rdr

I don’t have Facebook and it worked for me, so it should work for all of us non-facebookers

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    What a cluster **** goat roping. And Petty was on board with this stunt. I am seriously disappointed in the king.

No kidding. I figured if any team owner would can a driver for stuff like this, it’d be him. Guess I’m surprised every day.

I can’t believe he would want his legacy tainted with this type of cloud hanging over it.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In fairness though, I’m reading stuff that indicates the driver didn’t spot it first and report it. It appears he leveraged the event but then again, all of NASCAR did too.

No kidding. I figured if any team owner would can a driver for stuff like this, it’d be him. Guess I’m surprised every day.

I can’t believe he would want his legacy tainted with this type of cloud hanging over it.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    In fairness though, I’m reading stuff that indicates the driver didn’t spot it first and report it. It appears he leveraged the event but then again, all of NASCAR did too.
    Ya NASCAR made such a huge deal out of it they look like complete morons now. You’re telling me nobody at NASCAR had the brains to walk into the garage, look at it, and go “that’s a garage pull dumb***”? They had to get the FBI involved for that? How long have they been doing this whole racing thing, 60+ years, and never seen a rope with a loop to close a damn garage door?

I also have a hard time believing bubba didn’t see the “noose”. If somebody told me someone left a noose in my garage I’d instantly walk to the garage to witness the so called noose. Not to mention they drive into the garage after practice and qualifying (not sure if they’re still not doing that or not right now). Even if they aren’t, any driver with any worth would be in the garage with their team on race weekend, talking about the car or talking to the car chief and crew chief.

Maybe I’m being skeptical, but it all seems too fishy to dismiss. Sounds like an attempt for all the publicity they can get to entice a certain demographic to watch and support their only black athlete.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Ya NASCAR made such a huge deal out of it they look like complete morons now. You’re telling me nobody at NASCAR had the brains to walk into the garage, look at it, and go “that’s a garage pull dumb***”? They had to get the FBI involved for that? How long have they been doing this whole racing thing, 60+ years, and never seen a rope with a loop to close a damn garage door?

I also have a hard time believing bubba didn’t see the “noose”. If somebody told me someone left a noose in my garage I’d instantly walk to the garage to witness the so called noose. Not to mention they drive into the garage after practice and qualifying (not sure if they’re still not doing that or not right now). Even if they aren’t, any driver with any worth would be in the garage with their team on race weekend, talking about the car or talking to the car chief and crew chief.

Maybe I’m being skeptical, but it all seems too fishy to dismiss. Sounds like an attempt for all the publicity they can get to entice a certain demographic to watch and support their only black athlete.

Yeah, that all occurred to me too. Not sure if it was because they saw an opportunity to get self-serving, BLM-ally, publicity or if they were afraid that if they didn’t hit the panic button and do all the due diligence, they’d be open to even more criticism.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I'm guessing handles have already been installed on all the pull ropes so no one gets offended, or reminded of this fiasco.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah, that all occurred to me too. Not sure if it was because they saw an opportunity to get self-serving, BLM-ally, publicity or if they were afraid that if they didn’t hit the panic button and do all the due diligence, they’d be open to even more criticism.
    I’m going with publicity. Everyone in that garage has seen those ropes hundreds of times. They knew what it was, they had to.

Top Bottom