• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    You can post assumptions all day long but you'll have an easier time convincing me that Hillary Clinton is an angel than you will convincing me that the media knew about this before KC held his press conference and didn't publish it.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    You think the Star found her after KC resigned?

How the heck did they know who she was and how to contact her ?

Thinking The Star didn't know ahead of time goes against all common sense. And no way this fits in the short time frame of an abrupt resignation!

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    ( I can't use purple either)
    Nor common sense it seems? You "seem" to be in the know about stuff that hasn't happened, so put up or shut up! If Ken is going to be charged with a crime, say so, since your sources seem to be in the know! IF KC is charged with a crime, I will be even more disappointed than I am over his lack of judgement, but you turning this into a personal soapbox lynching is growing quite tiring! So again, if you KNOW something, put up or shut up!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Thinking The Star didn't know ahead of time goes against all common sense.

Right. You've lost your mind if you honestly believe anyone in the media would hesitate to publish a story like this. It's all about ratings and hits on their website, they possess no morals, ethics or concern for the safety of anyone.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Stop with the personal attacks and READ!
    I never said he was going to be "charged with a crime".
    Even Nielson said he did not know, in his interview.
    If the sheriff doesn't even know how the heck wiould I even know?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "Right. You've lost your mind if you honestly believe anyone in the media would hesitate to publish a story like this. It's all about ratings and hits on their website, they possess no morals, ethics or concern for the safety of anyone. "

LOL Think about it. The Star knew who she was and how to get her for an interview, but NOBODY has named her? You can bash me all you want but to any reasonable person that question should cause you to tilt your head and say "what"?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You are the one refusing to accept the information provided by the news stories. You're the one continuously attempting to speculate and make things worse than they are. You may have never said that he would be charged with a crime but you've most certainly indicated that he committed one.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thats right, how would you know? You seem to be "in the know" with your posts, yet spout nothing but conjecture? Is this wishful thinking on your part, or are you just trolling because KC is a highly regarded person here and elsewhere, and he slighted you or your wife somehow? Personally, I don't see him accusing someone of wrongdoing in public without some basis in fact, but that's just because I know him! So is that the case, did your wife do something, and he was just not able to prove it? I'll bet that's it, she's guilty of what he accused her of, and you have an axe to grind, even though he couldn't prove it! (Insert purple where desired)

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

Every post of yours in this thread has been a personal attack upon an INGO member. You are aware Ken is a member here right?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    "Right. You've lost your mind if you honestly believe anyone in the media would hesitate to publish a story like this. It's all about ratings and hits on their website, they possess no morals, ethics or concern for the safety of anyone. "

LOL Think about it. The Star knew who she was and how to get her for an interview, but NOBODY has named her? You can bash me all you want but to any reasonable person that question should cause you to tilt your head and say "what"?

Who cares what her name is? She is utterly insignificant in the grand scheme of things. At worst she's guilty of a misdemeanor that gains someone a ticket in Marion County.

T755

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    This thread is full of suck. Ken mad a bad choice and owned it. I respect that. I can speak from personal experience that he went out of his way to help people. He took time to help me set up some training and set me in the direction I needed to go with it when he could have just said call someone else. He set me on a career path that has since been great in the 17 years since I met him. I can't help those people on this forum who hate cops and their butthurt knob goes to 11 regardless of the lack of facts. No one is perfect including the police. Just because people hand you a badge doesn't make you infallible nor a super hero. But on this forum it doesn't seem to matter to some. When you can live your life, never do anything wrong and walk on water I'll more that happily let you go play cop. I won't make excuses for criminal activity, but respect a man who owns what he did.

Top Bottom