• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I stated before I do not know who is one "the list'. I have speculated but that is it, pure speculation.

Do you know anyone else on "the list" Fargo?
    If you are speculating, where do you get off claiming that everything you have posted is from print or your wife?

I've never met Ken or the sheriff from down south, so I don't believe I know anyone on this theoretical list...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    ... I have speculated but that is it, pure speculation.

Maybe other INGOers (students of the sheriff and such,) should speculate about your wife?

...but wait, that would be inappropriate behavior to disrespect another member in such a way. We are above that here on INGO, aren't we?

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    And Fargo would I not have been correct about "other notables"?

Seems to me the speculation has come to fruition, has it not?
    Yup, I'm so happy for you!

And I repeat, where do you get off claiming that everything you posted was in print or said to your wife when you acknowledge that a ton of what you have posted is pure speculation with no evidence?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    "If you are speculating, where do you get off claiming that everything you have posted is from print or your wife?"

Any information I have posted has been from those sources and I was clear after that post that it was speculation of who was on "the list'.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    BTW bwframe KC in uni speculated in public that my wife was doing something illegal.

He was wrong , so you and your posse of other INGOers (students of the sheriff and such,) might want to think it through first.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Maybe other INGOers (students of the sheriff and such,) should speculate about your wife?

...but wait, that would be inappropriate behavior to disrespect another member in such a way. We are above that here on INGO, aren't we?

No attack, just an observation. You are the one attacking another member.
    According to the posts I read in this thread. It's pretty obvious to all but you, just who the culprit is here...

We all know that certain members can be attacked without repercussions. Maybe Ken Campbell is one of them.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    He confronted my wife in a public school around many people and made a total jackass out of himself. She was doing her job. He was yelling at her that what she was doing was illegal then stormed off. My wife has never been arrested, her driving record is clean, she does a lot of community service and helped many people and is nothing but an asset to our community!

He had my wife in tears over his BS lies and never manned up to apologize to her!

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    He confronted my wife in a public school around many people and made a total jackass out of himself. She was doing her job. He was yelling at her that what she was doing was illegal then stormed off. My wife has never been arrested, her driving record is clean, she does a lot of community service and helped many people and is nothing but an asset to our community!

He had my wife in tears over his BS lies and never manned up to apologize to her!
    What was she doing? What did he accuse her of?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    She was receiving payment for fundraising material people had ordered. She asked to stamp the back of the check with the fundraising company provided stamp and have the payee sign so the check could be rerun till funds were available if check did not clear.

He yelled many times at her that was illegal for her to do that and stormed off.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    She was receiving payment for fundraising material people had ordered. She asked to stamp the back of the check with the fundraising company provided stamp and have the payee sign so the check could be rerun till funds were available if check did not clear.

He yelled many times at her that was illegal for her to do that and stormed off.

Who did she ask? Are you certain he was incorrect?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    We asked the company for a letter from the company's law firm to clarify the legality of what they were doing.

My wife had a meeting with the companies legal team and upper management over KC bogus accusations.

My wife was never advised if they contacted KC.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    We asked the company for a letter from the company's law firm to clarify the legality of what they were doing.

My wife had a meeting with the companies legal team and upper management over KC bogus accusations.

My wife was never advised if they contacted KC.
    Who's idea was it originally to handle the checks in that fashion?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I never posted anything of the sort. You are lying.

You have a short memory, you've more than indicated that KC committed a crime, numerous times.

If you'd care to meet up somewhere and attack my integrity in person it can be arranged. Watch your mouth Son.

Last edited:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    .Who's idea was it originally to handle the checks in that fashion?

The companies. And when KC went on his tirade we then checked into the legality with the company and legal team and our personal lawyer.

All the legal advice we received was to the contrary of his accusations.

Even if he would have been right I would admit it.

But he was a total jerk about the whole deal.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ljmiddleton3
    Top Bottom