• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    This is a thread for interesting booths that you look forward to visiting so you can share with your fellow INGOers.

I know everyone will be sure and swing by booth #2, the Indiana State Rifle and Pistol Association, but in addition to going to see the fine folks at ISRPA, I am looking forward to Booth #3102, Machine Guns of WWI. There will be American, Italian, Austria-Hungarian, German, French and British emma gees.

This booth is a collaboration between The American Thompson Association and the Dallas Arms Collectors Association. Should be a great display and I urge my fellow INGOers to check it out.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    So are there items for sale here? Or is it exhibits to showcase new items?

I had the same question.
    I have never been to the NRA Convention, but was thinking it was like SHOT Show or the Archery Trade Association Show where they just had items to play with, but not take home.
    Too bad that is the first weekend of turkey season.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    There will be stuff for sale. The way I understand it there is a manufacturer area where you will not be allowed to buy anything, and there will be another area (where I am) that you can buy out of. For instance if you try and buy a scope at Vortex they will give you directions to my booth.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Any night vision entry level...aka inexpensive...lol...scopes?

Inexpensive and night vision typically don't belong in the same sentence, but the work "inexpensive" has no numerical value, so your definition and mine might be different.

I don't know if Ill have any NV units in stock by the time the show rolls around of not. Ive got a few unit's ordered to test/sell, but I don't know if they will be available by then or not.

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    As this will be my first NRA convention I am really planning on seeing as much as I can at my own pace, I plan to stop by the A&A Optics booth, but other than that I just want to take it all in. Typically at conventions some of the best things to see are at the smaller booths where you can see start up companies that have new and/or innovative product offerings, plus it gives you a chance to get a feel for the people behind the website or phone orders. I always prefer to use a company that has good people.

I might head over to the ISRPA booth.... :rolleyes:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Don't forget the AppleSeed both too. I'm trying to figure out how to wear AppleSeed and Vortex swag at the same time, cause they go hand in hand together.

If you guys/gals go and have an AppleSeed t-shirt please wear it.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Like what? If its something I have access to, I might be able to order it, and bring it along.

The scope I PMd you about. Some Dillon 550 stuff that's not worth the shipping cost. I was planning to get blade tech accessories but I had to order my wife a new holster so I went ahead and ordered my stuff at the same time. I guess that's it. I'll be looking for some NRA/INGO/ISRP bling... Oh, and some quality 45degree offset rail to move my irons on the rifle I'm getting the scope for.

Top Bottom