• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    My order was fulfilled today and shipped, I'm to expect delivery by Monday. On a side note I noticed that they charged me 15usd instead of 17usd per mag so I am curious what mags I will receive from them.

Just checked my bank account and noticed they did not tax or charge me for shipping services, interesting...

Which mags did you order and when? Curious to how it coincides with my order. My order number is 1122618

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I dont know of these "clips" you speak of? does magpul make stripperclips now? i knew they made magazines, not the clips. we, as a gun community, do not help ourselves when use incorrect terminology. or when we shoot ourselves at gunshows for that matter. im sorry your friend got screwed on his magazines.

Hey if we are all concerned about how the outside world views us, my guess is your avitar saying you are killing people probably doesnt help either ;)

Faine

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Indy (South Side)
    Which mags did you order and when? Curious to how it coincides with my order. My order number is 1122618

I ordered 2 mag level pmags, black. G3. Cost was 17 each but they only charged me 15 so I don't know if it's what I ordered or not. You are about 300 orders behind me.

I placed my order around 12/19

Hiserman79

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Madison
    I placed an order last Friday 2 3pk 30rd gen 3 pmags. Well actually two separate orders going to two different addresses due to limits. Both orders arrived yesterday.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:
    2013-02-12_14-54-50_154_zpsb40770e6.jpg

DocEd

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2012
    Evansville
    Hey if we are all concerned about how the outside world views us, my guess is your avitar saying you are killing people probably doesnt help either ;)

yeah i am not out walking around in that shirt, versus i constantly hear the term clips being thrown around. but then again shooting ourselves at gunshows will eclipse any terminology mistakes everyday. i just find it funny that i make a correction on terminology and i am the bad guy. yet head over to the thread where bill oriely called a rifle an ak15 and you would think its the start of the damn apocolypse.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I've gotten 5-7 ordere for 3 packs of pmags in at botach and have recieved all of them so far. Great place to deal with. Now if only the holster I ordered from them would ship out as fast...

Top Bottom