• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • harrisonpainter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    It has been a long time coming, and I finally picked up my first shotgun today....a Pardner Protector. Excited to go out and shoot it this weekend!!!! Have heard nothing but good things about it.

14no1hf.jpg

I have owned a lot of handguns, but never a shotgun or rifle. Wife is scared, and for good reason, as it looks like a new addiction is on the rise!!

LOVE IT!

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Nice! I got my first shotgun not too long ago and have really enjoyed my time shooting clays over the summer. I'm not familiar with that make/model - is that a 870/500 knockoff? Everybody seems to really like theirs and people seem to get them really inexpensively.

illini40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    Nice! You have a solid, affordable toy that will throw some lead.

Enjoy your shoulder and elbow...

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Really, is that a mac. Never thought i would see the day when a mac user owned a gun. but then again I did put an NRA sticker on the wifes suburu ;)

Seriously good for you, looks like a great gun.

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    Really, is that a mac. Never thought i would see the day when a mac user owned a gun. but then again I did put an NRA sticker on the wifes suburu ;)

Seriously good for you, looks like a great gun.
    I guess I am a second...I use an IMac....Maybe harrisonpainter and I will start a new trend!!!!

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Like mine a lot. No issues for three yrs now. You can use most Rem 870 accesories, except barrels. I have shot all types of loads without any problems. I keep mine stocked with 00 buck and #4 for home defense and security projects. Enjoy!

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Add another Mac/Gun owner to the list. I'm reading/posting on this thread, right now, on my iPhone. BUT, usually I'm on 1 of our 2 MacBooks...

Congrats on your shotgun purchase! I'd be anxious to see how your Pardner performs over time. I too, am not familiar with the brand. From the general buzz about this thread, I'd say you made a smart purchase! I'm a Mossberg owner myself... Always glad to see someone expanding their firearm collection!:rockwoot:

harrisonpainter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Thanks everyone! We did not make it out to the farm today to shoot, but are heading out tomorrow. My wife is going out with me, so it should make for some good old fashion family fun!!!

Love the Macs, but still use Windows from time to time too. My business is all digital and internet based, so I have to use multiple platforms.

LOVE IT!

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I tell you what, I love shooting pistols and rifles but there is nothing quite like a 12 gauge ripping a target in two! I only keep one shotgun around but it's a good one, and when I get it out and unload some fun through it I do kind of want more. :): Nice boomstick, you can't go wrong with a pump action!

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Hopefully you all know I was just joking around with the mac thing. I do IT for a living (it pays the bills and gives me money for more guns) so it must be more of an inside joke with my work peeps. Anyway, the 12 GA is probably the most versatile firearm out there from HD to putting food on the table.

Top Bottom