• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris3113

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Memphis
    Picked up my first sig today and couldn't be happier! I got a P226r extreme from a fellow INGOer. I'm fairly new into buying guns and only had experience with a my Kimber ultra carry, a few smith wheel guns, and shooting a few friends glocks and m&p's. It's by far my favorite out of all the guns I've messed with. I thought I loved my ultra carry more than about any other gun until today. Definitely will look sigs way on my next purchases.
    image.jpg

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    its called a "signess" and there's no cure, all you can do is feed the addiction! soon you'll want a 220, then a 239, then you'll be wondering how you can get/find a 229 legion, you'll prostitute your other guns(hey man, i'll trade you my glock for a 320)

then come the "extras" like holsters, man my dark earth m11 looks good in a serpa, but my stainless 229 elite looks good in brown leather, or hey did you see that cdnn got some 13 round police trade in zipperback mags!

and don't forget the dirty b@$&@rds at sig with their "free shipping" offers (if you spend 100 dollars), that's like saying to a fat person "if you eat this big mac, we'll give you another one...FREE!"

all I can say is "hi im shootersix, and I'm a sig-a-holic" its been 7 months since I "sig'd" I got a 320 and I never felt so good/bad.

View attachment 46046

jinks

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2013
    Central
    ...... And I ordered my second one today. Sig P224 SAS .40

I purchased a SIG P224 SAS .40 last year. I realy like the pistol and the only problem I had with it was the slide not returning completely. This stopped before the first box (50) of 165 grain cartridges was finished. The extended magazines have enough room for the little finger. CDNN had a good price on the covers to match up P229 magazines with the P224 frame. Now I have three standard magazines, six extended/P229 magazines and two P226 magazines.

Chris3113

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Memphis
    I purchased a SIG P224 SAS .40 last year. I realy like the pistol and the only problem I had with it was the slide not returning completely. This stopped before the first box (50) of 165 grain cartridges was finished. The extended magazines have enough room for the little finger. CDNN had a good price on the covers to match up P229 magazines with the P224 frame. Now I have three standard magazines, six extended/P229 magazines and two P226 magazines.

Yeah, from what I've read it seems like that is a problem until it's broke in. I can't wait to get it and try it out for myself! I ordered the Pearce extensions to do the pinky extension mod already. If I don't like that I found a 3D print to try on a 3D printer.

Im definitely down with the signess, already searching for 229s.... Lol

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    Bought my 4th Sig today. Walked in LGS this morning and they had gotten a few W. German P226's. They were department trade ins that had been sent back to sig for refinishing and new springs and cleaning. I had to pick one up. Looked like a brand new gun

Shawn76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2016
    nowhere
    Hard to pass up on Sigs. I bought a P229 Legion last week and already looking at other Sigs. The P229 Legion is a very nice and well made gun.

Top Bottom