• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    After much research and a lot of INGO input I put in a bid and won a new CM9 for $395 on gunbroker. I should be able to pick it up by the end of next week and shoot it against my other little pistols for comparison. I plan to shoot my LCP, P238 and CM9 and share results as far as recoil, accuracy and reliability. I know the first 2 are .380s and the latter a 9mm, but it might help someone decide which way to go.:)

RspecZX6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Shelbyville, IN
    I love my CW45. Welcome to the Kahr family.

Make sure you put at least 200+ rounds through it before giving it final judgement. They can sometimes be picky during break in.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I wasn't much of a Kahr fan for many years, but took a chance on a CM9. I bought it used from a list member. It has been a great carry gun and is fun to shoot. No failures so far.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    After much research and a lot of INGO input I put in a bid and won a new CM9 for $395 on gunbroker. I should be able to pick it up by the end of next week and shoot it against my other little pistols for comparison. I plan to shoot my LCP, P238 and CM9 and share results as far as recoil, accuracy and reliability. I know the first 2 are .380s and the latter a 9mm, but it might help someone decide which way to go.:)
    great gun at good price. I had one and may re-purchase another.

Erich

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    High Desert of New Mexico
    I'm very pleased with mine: use yours in good health. :)

photobucket-26369-1349308625255.jpg

EdC

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 12, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    I love mine (I got the PM9). Over 200 rounds no problems, eats 124 gr. Federal HST without a hiccup. Very accurate, and less snappy than my Kel Tec PF9

I stuck a Hogue Handall on it for when I carry it IWB-little more to grab on to. Take it off for pocket carry.

Congrats and enjoy!

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Slight delay. Went to pick up my CM9 yesterday and they sent a CW9 instead. The nice lady couldn't apologize enough. She sent a return lable to my FFL and sent out my CM9 while we were on the phone. She said she would send a nice gift that would please me. I'm hoping for an extra mag. My wife would not like it if they sent one of those sexy Kahr girls in there adds.

oldguyguns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Cicero
    No reason for the sexy women in the Kahr ads. That type of advertising went out in the 60's. Will have to send Kahr a note on this.

Top Bottom