• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I picked up a HK-94 at an auction on Saturday. They had it transferred to a dealer so I will have to find out when they are open and get it picked up.... pics will follow at that time.

The gun is in good shape, no claw marks,has a collapsible stock and came with 2 mags, for $2,600 out the door. I figured it was too good of a deal to pass up and will serve as a good investment as I have seen most HK-94's selling around $3,200 - $4,000.

farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    I was unable to attend that auction and was shocked Carl had something like that.you did well I thought someone might get a buy on it after doing some research on it myself but was to bizzy to go see it sell congrats to U.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    That's a HELL of a deal. Is it one of the ex-California DOJ guns that were released into the market a few years back?

I am not sure if it is one of the ex-California DOJ guns, but I will do some research on the date codes and everything once I get it in my hands. I have been eyeballing HK clones for a few years and have hesitated purchasing one after reading reviews on several clones over on HKpro. I am thinking that this would be a great candidate for a SBR.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    I was unable to attend that auction and was shocked Carl had something like that.you did well I thought someone might get a buy on it after doing some research on it myself but was to bizzy to go see it sell congrats to U.

I was surprised that they sold the guns around 10:20am, most other auction houses that I have been to sell guns and cars in the afternoon thus making you wait around for the junk to sell. For inquiring minds, the Luger at the auction went for $1900, it was also in great shape and they had paperwork showing that it was a WWII bring back. The set of colt 22 short derringers sold for around $350 if I remember right and the SKS went for around $170.

GUNS.jpg

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Interestingly enough I picked up the HK94 today. A big thanks to Jeff at Precision Firearms of Indiana, LLC who did the paperwork at the Columbia City gun show.

The date code is IG which means it was manufactured in 1986.
    Serial # 98XX

DSCF0005-5.jpg

DSCF0007-3.jpg

DSCF0012-1.jpg

DSCF0015-1.jpg

DSCF0002-8.jpg

Top Bottom