• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    A 14 year old boy was thrown out of a California amusement park for having indigestion.

images

Amusement Park Bounces Boy For Illegal Belching - Goofball.com

When will they stop stripping us of our freedom to belch???

:popcorn:

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    If he would have farted Rambone (which everyone should look up on Urban Dictionary) would have been all over it. He would have championed the boys right to fart.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No police, no arrests, therefore no rights violated. Not illegal as the title says, or I would be the first to gripe about it.

However it looks really bad on Six Flags' part. I can't believe anyone is that happy to see someone punished for burping. They must not go into public very often. Busy-bodies.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    This thread is so full of WIN!!! Public Servant you probably spent an hour on the interwebz just so you could scoop this thread before the super sleuth sniffed it out.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The young man's pass has been revoked because he was belching extremely loud, intentionally in the faces of guests, including the daughter of a guest in the Voodoo ride line

The little prick should have received an ass whooping before he was ousted.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    The little SOB was probably wearing a hat as well... :D

Seriously...do some people really think they have the "right" to walk up to another person and open their mouth wide and belch in their face and there would be no consequences for it?

What ever happened to respect, courtesy and common sense?

People, people, people...you do NOT have the right to do whatever you want in life...

Is today's generation really that immature and ignorant to believe you can?

Good God...use some common sense. :twocents:

I read these threads every night..."I have the right to"..."I should be allowed to"..."You can't tell me to"...

It's a tough world out there...you're not always going to get your way. Pull the panties up and move on. Stand up for the meaningful stuff and let the BS roll off your back.

Sweet Jesus...every time someone looks at you wrong they aren't violating your rights. Get over yourself. Life is full of rules.

I read these whiny-ass threads and all I see is some spoiled little brat crying because someone told them "no".

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I stopped reading the article when I realized it wasn't an illegal act (as advertised) and there were no arrests. Lost interest.

If he burped in people's faces, then the park did the right thing. I never made it there and the OP didn't mention it.

Perhaps the park should have used corporal punishment on him to teach him.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    As for "right to belch" or "right to fart", I don't think there is any question that these are rights. They are natural physiological processes for cripes sake. No government can take them from you.

But this thread isn't about the Law, it is about a company policy. So that discussion is irrelevant.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    As for "right to belch" or "right to fart", I don't think there is any question that these are rights. They are natural physiological processes for cripes sake. No government can take them from you.

But this thread isn't about the Law, it is about a company policy. So that discussion is irrelevant.
    While you may have the "need" to... I think using the word "right" and the words "belch" and "fart" in the same sentence is just a tad over the edge.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    While you may have the "need" to... I think using the word "right" and the words "belch" and "fart" in the same sentence is just a tad over the edge.

I would have to respectfully disagree with you sir. Again, not referring to the OP or blowing belches in people's faces.

Would you arrest someone for belching or farting, if the courts backed you up? Lord knows that those days are not far away from us. Then we will be a really, really moral society.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Society itself has devolved into sad state we find ourselves. What can one expect from the generation that feels entitled and seeks immediate self entertainment and gratification. Kids today are all "Jersey Shore" and have been reared on MTV's "Jack-Ass" and other shows like "Punked." There is no civility or discretion, just outlandish behavior. God help us all!!!

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Society itself has devolved into sad state we find ourselves. What can one expect from the generation that feels entitled and seeks immediate self entertainment and gratification. Kids today are all "Jersey Shore" and have been reared on MTV's "Jack-Ass" and other shows like "Punked." There is no civility or discretion, just outlandish behavior. God help us all!!!

I love these posts where people rag on younger folks like they're the only ones with the entitlement mentality. There a lot of old folks who think they're entitled to a portion of my check every payday.

As for the op story, the free market works.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I love these posts where people rag on younger folks like they're the only ones with the entitlement mentality. There a lot of old folks who think they're entitled to a portion of my check every payday.

As for the op story, the free market works.

Win.

Where are all the nancies whining about a misleading headline?

Or is only cool to pile on Rambone?

Top Bottom