• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I already plan to boycott Dick's. I never intended to shop at CtD. As for Walmart, I will continue to get 100 shotgun shells on pay days as I have yet to find them any cheaper anywhere, but will not purchase any firearms from them and food is the right price there (I do purchase food from a locally owned store also). That is what my local gun store is for.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    From what my son in law says, (works for Wal Mart) if the shelves are empty, it is because they are sold out. They did not remove guns from the shelves.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Walmart hasn't done anything yet! They still have them listed on their website and the Greenfield Walmart still had ARs in stock. As for Dick's they've lost my business, until they pull their heads out of their a** that is.

Stringtown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2011
    Don't these places realize that guns are not the problem. I agree, they are bowing to public pressure. I loved it tonight when ABC news described an assault gun as "a gun that fires when you pull the trigger". I thought they all did that!

96ramair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Delphi
    Was at walmart and they said they will not order ar's anymore once they are gone they wont get anymore. Same with the rifle ammo

Top Bottom