• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockZ

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I took off work today so my wife and I could enjoy a day in Indy. She wanted to see superbowl village, Lucus Oil Stadium, and all the "interesting" people.

I decided to change our route to Indy and pass through Camby. I didn't tell my wife where we were going because about a month ago my wife was looking for a new handgun in a LGS when an idiot told her women should NOT carry guns!:xmad: I saw some great reviews on Bradis Guns and decided they could help her find what she wanted.

We pulled into the parking lot and my wife just glared at me. I told her I was going in to look for something for me.:): Once I got her inside she started looking at the huge handgun selection. :rockwoot: A very nice and informative employee asked her if there was anything he could help her with. He let her handle a wide variety of handguns. She was looking for something she could CC but also enjoy shooting at the range. She handled a CM9, CW9, bersa thunder, keltec .32acp, LC9, then he pulled out a G19 and a G26! She fell in love with the Gen 4 G26. Which is funny because she knows I carry a Gen 3 G26. He took about 30 minutes to show her the guns and also the proper way to rack a slide, how to work the slide release, and some saftey tips. It's not that I couldn't have showed her myself, but its much easier for her to talk with A PROFESSIONAL! So I shut up and let her tell him exactly what she wanted in a gun. I know some of the Bradis guys are on here so I wanted to say THANK YOU and we will be back in a few weeks to buy her a G26 with an extended slide release. :D

The superbowl village was okay in comparison. There wasn't a lot going on. So we walked around and people watched which was the only entertainment going on. People watching and watching the dogs catching frisbees on the turf field..... I carried my G26 OWB with my jacket covering it. You can carry anywhere, except for the NFL Experience. LOTS of LEO's a few saw that I was carrying without incident.

ALL in all a great day with my wife!!! Ready to take her shooting with a gun she can call her own!:ar15:

Last edited:

chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    Nice to hear your story. Bradis is always a stop for me when I am Indy. Like my Father n law says "The Family thats shoot together buys plenty of targets."

:ingo:

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Glad to hear you had a good experience at Bradis although Im not suprised. I dont think its possible to go in there and have a bad experience!!

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Reminds me of the old saying....

If two business people meet - and one has money and the other has experience...

The person with experience will leave with the money -

And the person that had the money will leave with the experience!! :D

In all fairness to Bradis - they been nothing but GREAT to me...

OK - somebody queue up the Jimi Hendrix...

Top Bottom