• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChaoticMunky

Marksman
    Feb 9, 2010
    MSG2 - Lawrence, IN
    Will there be a charge to park? Is it in a safe area? How much is admission to the event? Can I carry there? Oh wait, those are questions about the OTHER gun thingy going on those same days.

Seriously though, are you going to have off site parking and a shuttle?

That OTHER event isn't nearly as important as a Bradis event! :rockwoot:

JML

Sharpshooter
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    The parking situation is a good question because on a normal day its somewhat difficult to find a parking spot at Bradis.

kwood

Sharpshooter
    Aug 27, 2010
    lizton/brownsburg
    Not sure at this point how the hourly drawings are going to be set up; you could certainly enter to win the pistol, though.

awesome
    so i could still win the pistol even if my wife and i have to leave for work
    thats great!

btw
    sale/giveaway ideas for ya'all

-hearing and eye protection package giveway and sale (to promote safety first)

-Clip!.....wait......i mean.....Mag sales! (because everyone always needs mags ;)

-Mosin Sales (hell....mosin give away!)

-Boom Goes the Tannerite sale/giveaway (because everyone loves blowing stuff up)

-Live Dead sale/giveaway (for practical training of course)

-AR Plastic Stuff sale (If its for an AR and Its made of plastic....%20 off)

-Mall ninja package giveaway (chest rigs and other cool stuff)

-Bug Out Brown Bag package sale/give away (because some of us arent smart enough to put one together on our own)(this could also be a sale idea, put together a shopping list and tell people if you buy everything on this list we will give you %20 off the total of those items)

-INGO swag giveaway (need i say more...)

-Buy 2 get one %50 off SD ammo sale (always good to have more)

-1k .22 ammo giveaway - your choice on ammo (it rhymes, so it has to be a give away right?)

-Something for the Wife (gift card to flower shop, so when us boys sneak out to buy a gun that she wasnt told about, we can hide it with the flowers)

-Steal for Steel sale (just cause shooting steel is so much more fun)

-John Wayne sale (%10 off every cowbow gun, and for every cowbow gun purchased, a wicker cowbow hat and plastic sherrif star comes with it)

-AR build kit giveaway (a package containing some neccessary DIY AR build tools)

-Save The Children sale (%20 off youth long guns)

-Strap It On! sale (if it mounts to a rail, its on sale....and because i had to have one catchy phrase that sounded suggestive)

-The Never-ending AR Build In Progress giveaway (because so many people have an AR in the middle of a build project. winner must be an AR owner, whatever AR build they are in the middle of they get one part equal or lesser than $100 for free to put towards finishing their build)

.....i got bored so i just thought i would throw out some ideas for ya'all
    hope ya like em'

p.s. i realize this list covers practically your whole inventory.....sorry, my bad.....i got carried away....

Last edited:

jworm1420

Expert
    Feb 25, 2012
    those are some good ideas KWOOD. the hearing n eye protection is great idea, anytime u can promote safety is a great idea. mag giveaway another great idea. Who doesn't want/need extra mags. How bout some reloader stuff. powder, primers, even bullets. il def b there fri, as much sat as i can.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    The parking situation is a good question because on a normal day its somewhat difficult to find a parking spot at Bradis.
    Can you see a shuttle bus to and from a parking lot somewhere? The guns getting off the bus and into cars would alone be worth a look!

cartmanfan15

Shooter
    Sep 23, 2010
    Seymour, IN
    There is that shopping center farther down 67 with the dunkin donuts and all that that would provide a few more spaces just people would have to cross the road. If this is going to be as awesome as it sounds that may not be enough still.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    There is that shopping center farther down 67 with the dunkin donuts and all that that would provide a few more spaces just people would have to cross the road. If this is going to be as awesome as it sounds that may not be enough still.

That's actually right across Camby Road from the shop. We are going to instruct our employees to park at the far end of the lot those days, in order to leave as many parking spaces near the shop as possible. But yes, it's going to be an issue, so let me thank everyone in advance for their patience. :)

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    That's actually right across Camby Road from the shop. We are going to instruct our employees to park at the far end of the lot those days, in order to leave as many parking spaces near the shop as possible. But yes, it's going to be an issue, so let me thank everyone in advance for their patience. :)
    I was gonna offer to run a shuttle bus!:welcome:

Top Bottom