• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    I second on the Great Shop. I picked up a Kel Tec sub 2000 that was ordered last year. No money down, just had my name and number. Received last years pricing on the gun. Better yet was all the information that was offered for my questions.
    Great people to buy from.

iam1096

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I like Bradis too but Walt is my hero. All the people are friendly. Love the fact that they are open Sundays.

pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I like everyone there except that one guy with the thick black eyebrows. I think his name is Mark?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Thanks for the vote of Confidence in our Shop. Richard is a good all round guy.

Richard is the man, of course I might be a little biased, he's known me since I was 7. Matter of fact just had him order me a Savage 64FVXP on the 5th and should be in on the 12th.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    +1 for Bradis

Kenny installed some sights for me. I tell you what, if Bradis didn't have Kenny, Mark and the guns, I would probably never go back there...:laugh:

Thanks Kenny!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I love Bradis I go in there a couple times a month. I just like going to gun shops where you feel welcome and no body looks down their nose at you.. I think a fun day is to just ride around and hit 5 or 6 different shops and see whats up but then again I might be a freakin loon lol... MMMM maybe I should get one of those INGO hats I never seen any of you guys there :D....

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    :+1:
    Just picked up my Savage 64FVXP heavy bbl plinker yesterday, +1's to Richard for ordering it and to Jeremy for running the paperwork through.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I am liking Bradis. I have not yet, but I like that they have moderately priced (read decent, good pricing) on night sights, but will also install them for free if you buy from there! Good guys!

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    155   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    yep

Actually you don't even have to buy them there. If you order some like 40Cal did and I am working I will be glad to install them for you. And if you can;t get to the shop but are going to be at FNS I can do them there also. I normally have the tools with me.

Top Bottom