• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If I had to choose one brand of pistol it would be GLOCK.
    Shotguns: Remington, Benneli
    AR's: BCM,noveske, Knights armament, Daniel defense, sig, armalite, older colts, older bushmasters, older Rock River; LMT, larue, battle arms, there's A few more but you get the point.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    I'd say I'm more caliber loyal than brand loyal.
    I'll always have Glocks and I don't see my Les Baer & CZ 75D compact leaving me anytime soon if ever.
    Really, I like any quality made gun that's police/military/tacticool

confused89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    IN
    I am more caliber loyal than brand loyal. 45 Colt, 357, 9mm, and 45 acp. I own more Ruger wheel guns than anything else but I will never buy a Ruger semi auto.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    For handguns, I definitely favor Sig. They just work for me. For rifles, I have no brand loyalty whatsoever. Maybe that's why I did my AR build piece by piece instead of buying off the shelf.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    I've had the best luck with my Sigs and have been treated pretty good by their customer service. Worst luck with Springfield. That being said, Springfield keeps drawing me back in for more purchases (my xds has been really reliable so far). I say give a lot of brands/products a chance.

trucker777

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    WESTVILLE
    Can't say I have any particular brand I like. Some are evidently better than others, some are equal on par, some overly-rated, and so on... I personally just like all guns in general, and if I find a good one for the right price- I'll keep it. If not I'll just keep trading in and trading up until I can find one that I do like. Its a never ending quest and fascinating hobby for me. I mean, not only do I enjoy shooting and everything, I particularly enjoy the research and history involved with firearms. I can't imagine limiting myself to one brand in general. There's so many out there:bacondance:

hdrenollet

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2016
    South Indy/Greenwood
    I'm a Glock person for everyday carry. I'm just picked up my 4th Glock (G19 Gen4) a couple weeks ago. That being said, I've had Sig, HK, Ruger, and even a Hi-Point and after putting each one through a considerable amount of range time, I never had any trouble out of any one of them. I'm most comfortable and have put the most range time into my Glocks, so that's what I carry.

sloppydj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    Silver Lake
    I'm not loyal to any one brand. I look for which is the best gun, I can afford, for the function that I want it to serve. I currently have a Springfield, Winchester and Mossberg. I've fired many other brands at the range and need to keep trying more.

Top Bottom