Please reply by conversation.

paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Up for sale or trade is a brand new in the box Sig Sauer 1911-22 in flat dark earth color. It comes with one 10 round magazine and all the accessories it came with new including the unfilled warranty card. Looking to get $350. Cash is king but I would consider the right trade. My trade interests vary greatly from guns, to ammo, to accessories. Just ask and the worst I will say is no.

I live a little southwest of Indy in the Monrovia area but I am willing to travel a little for the right deal. It may be possible to arrange a meet along I-65 between Indy and Louisville, or in Lafayette on Saturday July 12th. A carry permit would be nice to see but won't be required. If you don't have a carry permit, i would like to fill out a bill of sale. I will need to see an Indiana ID but no info will be recorded.

If you need to see what it looks like or any specifics on the gun, this link will give you the info you need.

https://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/1911-22lr-flat-dark-earth.aspx

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom