• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Some of the most active meth makers in the area...

They grow their own baccy and make their own mountain milk but I've never heard of the Amish making meth.

I do remember hearing about an Amish 'documentary' where people expose Amish to the world during their rumspringa.

That's too bad to hear about the Amish and meth production.

closer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2009
    indy
    Good to know the fed's are out there protecting us from suspected milk trafficker's. Why do these moron's always come when folks are in bed anyway? What are they afraid of Amish with ax handles?

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    They grow their own baccy and make their own mountain milk but I've never heard of the Amish making meth.

I do remember hearing about an Amish 'documentary' where people expose Amish to the world during their rumspringa.

That's too bad to hear about the Amish and meth production.

You BELIEVE IT? One sentence posted on an internet messege board and you now believe that?

I've got to ask my self, "Have I EVER seen any thing to support the claim?" No

Have I ever heard it BEFORE, from any one I know is close to the Amish? No

How many Amish meth heads do I see getting busted? None

What do I know about the poster saying it? Nothing.

Their teeth do look a little screwy but it doesn't seem to matter how old they are so if this is due to meth they do it all their lives from 12 to 70.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Jack, stay calm dude. Anyone that lives up here in the NE part of the state is well familiar with what the Amish kids do when they go through that Rumspringa. As another poster mentioned, there is even a movie put out about some of their experiences. They believe in allowing their kids to run completely wild before they join the church, so they have the biggest drug/sex parties you can imagine. When their arrests show in the paper, they generally don't say they were Amish but if you are from up here you know the name and area they are from.

Here is one article Amish Are Facing Modern Vice in a Drug Case - NYTimes.com , but this isn't typical. The adults are not usually involved in this sort of thing, just the youngsters.

Another, another, how about a book on it,...

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Jack, stay calm dude. Anyone that lives up here in the NE part of the state is well familiar with what the Amish kids do when they go through that Rumspringa. As another poster mentioned, there is even a movie put out about some of their experiences. They believe in allowing their kids to run completely wild before they join the church, so they have the biggest drug/sex parties you can imagine. When their arrests show in the paper, they generally don't say they were Amish but if you are from up here you know the name and area they are from.

Here is one article Amish Are Facing Modern Vice in a Drug Case - NYTimes.com , but this isn't typical. The adults are not usually involved in this sort of thing, just the youngsters.

Another, another, how about a book on it,...

No doubt the Amish face the same challenges and vices the rest of the world does but it hardly warrants "Some of the most active meth makers in the area..."

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    You BELIEVE IT? One sentence posted on an internet messege board and you now believe that?

I've got to ask my self, "Have I EVER seen any thing to support the claim?" No

Have I ever heard it BEFORE, from any one I know is close to the Amish? No

How many Amish meth heads do I see getting busted? None

What do I know about the poster saying it? Nothing.

Their teeth do look a little screwy but it doesn't seem to matter how old they are so if this is due to meth they do it all their lives from 12 to 70.

What what Expat already said...

I didn't buy it until I googled it and found this story:

Amish Are Facing Modern Vice in a Drug Case - NYTimes.com

If it can happen in PA, it can happen in NWI.

Obviously the majority of the Amish aren't meth producing ak-47 toting gang bangers of the open field but a few bad apples are getting the press.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    What what Expat already said...

I didn't buy it until I googled it and found this story:

Amish Are Facing Modern Vice in a Drug Case - NYTimes.com

If it can happen in PA, it can happen in NWI.

Obviously the majority of the Amish aren't meth producing ak-47 toting gang bangers of the open field but a few bad apples are getting the press.
    The worst thing most of them around here do is......stink.
    I do know, from personal experience that the Amish are leading producers of smegma.

Last edited:

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Maybe this was their clue sumthin' just wasn't right?

terrorist.jpg

Top Bottom